samll nations club teams in big nation leagues

Hi, im wanting to start a game with only the leagues loaded that have small nations teams playing in the big/bigger nations leagues, ie San marino playing in Italy, so im hoping someone can suggest playable leagues that have these teams or teams that become playable after a season or two,

so far i know about FC Vaduz, San Marino and unsure about Andorra in Spain and obviously the Welsh teams in England

so are there any i am missing?,

Thanks Thomas

thanks didnt think about them, the reason i ask is i want to try to win the league etc with these teams.

just found a list on wikipedia, there are quite a few but not sure how many are playable, also i checked about the spanish league has anyone played as FC Andorra or know if they become playable?

Derry city in League of Ireland. FC Toronto in MLS, The Aukland team in Australian A-League (Phoenix is their current name I think). Thats all I can remember off hand.

I thought of Wellington Phoenix and Toronto FC but it looks like the two leagues they play for do actually accept teams from those countries, they are not exceptions like the others. The MLS is USA and Canada and the A-League is Australasia so I'm not sure if these clubs really count.

Archived