Things that remind you of Football Manager...

Just an idea I had that thought might be fun for a thread on here.

I was recently at an art gallery with the missus and there was a painting by a guy who's surname was Farquharson. I've got a physio with the same name on my AFC Telford save and it just made me smile and think of FM.

I also had a teacher at school named Mr. Moore and when I found out his first name was Paul, I just had to tell him straight away that he was the namesake of my awesome 30 goal a season striker on my CM 03/04 save.

There are others but I'm intrigued to know the funny, random and downright inappropriate times that things have reminded you of FM!

Fire away.

When I went to the Celtic shop recently to get the new third strip top, I seriously considered getting the name Baird put on the back of it

as that's the name of my favourite fm09 regen who was actually a regen from the youth system at Celtic when I was managing them and my first signing when I moved on to manage Man Utd.

When I went to the Celtic shop recently to get the new third strip top, I seriously considered getting the name Baird put on the back of it

as that's the name of my favourite fm09 regen who was actually a regen from the youth system at Celtic when I was managing them and my first signing when I moved on to manage Man Utd.

Someone on here actually did that with a Barcelona shirt they bought! He posted a picture of it, maybe someone will be able to find it. I couldn't imagine walking round with a regen's name on your back!

Archived