Favored Personnel

Ok I have been playing FM for many years now and one thing that extreamly irritates me if the fact that I take a lowly club like St Pauli or Bristol City, take them up to the top division, win the division and all the cups and the champions league and I don't get on favoured personnel but a player I bought who is at most average does. I stay at the club for 10 years and I don't even make it there. The club is the richest club in europe and i've taken them to highets they have never seen before. Why can't I become at least favoured personel let alone a legend?

This annoys me so much. What do you have to do to become Favored personnel?

i knew that becoming a legend was extremely difficult, even when i won everything with Benfica (more than 6 times each trophy) i wasn't considered a legend, but belonging on the "favored personnel" list has been actually pretty easy

I've never come close to legend status, but i've never appeared as favoured personnel either and imo it should be easier. Atm it seems that you need to win certain trophies, a certain amount of times, regardless of who you are managing. As Udinese I won Serie A and imo should have been added to the list, at Roma I made 4 CL finals and won one, I should have been added to the list.

What I mean is, winning the CL might not get you FP status at Real Madrid, because of their history, but at a team like Inter Milan, winning it once should get you on there immediately.

Im quite upset that you said my loved Bristol City as a low team ... haha. My heart is broken!

But, i took weston super mare from blue square south to the premiership, still not on the favoured personell, my team are, who have been there for anything from 1-9 seasons ... tough work!

Archived