Manager Description

Under the Manager Description, you get to see your stats as well as some information like your preferred tactic, while is your mentality and closing down style.

I guessed that all this depends on the settings that your tactic uses.

The tactic I employed is a 442 that is based on TT&F. Despite me using my "Attack" Tactic most of the time, my mentality style is displayed as Balanced.

As TT&F focus on individual settings while leaving team settings like mentality untouched, I'm wondering if the mentality style is influenced by the mentality in the team settings?

If not, then the mentality style is based on what?

Anyone care to enlighten me?

It does take a few months for the game to recognise your preferred strategy and adjust the descriptions.

Yes I know this.

I have used my "attack" tactic for many many seasons but it is still considered as Balanced.

Well, uh, maybe the game's opinion on what constitutes an attacking tactic for the purpose of your profile simply differs from your/the tactics' maker opinion and the slider values of your players. I'm so tempted to add 'ta da, problem solved' but I won't.

I'm pretty sure it is linked to your overall team mentality in team instructions.

I've always been considered balanced, like yourself, despite having one of the most offensive sides in the division. But my side is also very good defensively so I guess balanced is about right.

Archived