Zombie Ghosts from Mars 2

Hi, sorry if this has been mentioned before, but...

I bought the new SI console game "Zombie Ghosts from Mars 2" and have a maor problem with it. On level three in the church yard there's a bit where all the bodies get out of the ground and attack me, but all I have with me is my favourite weapon: a machete. It served me well on the bus scene and in the high street, but now I'm in the churchyard and the game's got a bit more difficult it's not quite enough and I keep getting killed.

Someone suggested I should pick up the Uzi off the dead soldier just outside the churchyard, thus enabling me to shoot lots of zombies in the head with my back to the wall, you know genrally increase the pace and use my assetts to the best of their ability (ie, clubbing the zombies with the uzi is daft, but shooting them will work). The problem I have is that I really don't like Uzis so why on earth should I be forced to use one? After all, my machete has served me perfectly well until now.

I know there's a forum on the official game site dedicated to how to defend myself from these Zombie hoards, but thought I'd post on here in the hope of a quick fix and to vent my spleen.

Personally, I think it's disgraceful that SI should take my money and dump this deeply flawed, bugged-to-hell game on me.

I'm going back to "Zombie Ghosts from Mars 1".

I bought the new SI console game "Zombie Ghosts from Mars 2" and have a maor problem with it. On level three in the church yard there's a bit where all the bodies get out of the ground and attack me, but all I have with me is my favourite weapon: a machete. It served me well on the bus scene and in the high street, but now I'm in the churchyard and the game's got a bit more difficult it's not quite enough and I keep getting killed.

Someone suggested I should pick up the Uzi off the dead soldier just outside the churchyard, thus enabling me to shoot lots of zombies in the head with my back to the wall, you know genrally increase the pace and use my assetts to the best of their ability (ie, clubbing the zombies with the uzi is daft, but shooting them will work). The problem I have is that I really don't like Uzis so why on earth should I be forced to use one? After all, my machete has served me perfectly well until now.

I know there's a forum on the official game site dedicated to how to defend myself from these Zombie hoards, but thought I'd post on here in the hope of a quick fix and to vent my spleen.

Personally, I think it's disgraceful that SI should take my money and dump this deeply flawed, bugged-to-hell game on me.

I'm going back to "Zombie Ghosts from Mars 1".

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by metropolistechnique:

Yeah come on no joking on here...this is a serious forum for serious people. Who like to pretend they're football managers.

icon_cool.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Joking is all good and well but if your going to post something funny, at least make it be funny.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Hi, sorry if this has been mentioned before, but...

I'm going back to "Zombie Ghosts from Mars 1". </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Try dropping your mentality from "Totally Postal" to "a bit syphilitic" (-4 notches)

TBH I preferred "Zombie Ghost Massacre 01-02 (GM01-02)". Providing you had a solid defence you could be very successful just by buying the best weapons.

Who are we to criticise SI though, I doubt many, if any of the Posters on here, have ever really been Zombie Ghost Killers in real life, and remember this is a simulation not a game!

SI Keep up the good work!

PS when is the v666.03 patch out?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Eles Gergo:

weird stuff here . i'm not from english speaking country's tell me is this should be funny? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Do not be concerned, my friend. This is only funny for one person.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Countdown to this thread being (rightfully) closed:

5, 4, 3, 2.... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually I think it is excellent, but I guess it will be judged to be in the wrong forum at least. FM08 seems to have drained the senses of humour in the Forums a bit, and this is a much welcomed light relief...or maybe I am warped?

Much better than "Wot taktik werks?" type threads and the like.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> The way I see it is, it's light-hearted banter than cannot possibly harm anyone, so to suggest closure or banning or warnings or anything of the type is completely ridiculous. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, no you're right. Because this is the forum for PC/Mac General Questions and mindless drivel.

Oh wait....

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by backpackant:

I'm going back to "Zombie Ghosts from Mars 1". </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes , finally somebody who shares the passion with me icon14.gif

Right , in the grave yard turn left and down into the animal cemitary , in there there is a shotgun with 50 rounds , that should get you through the level , it worked for me icon_biggrin.gif

Also , there is too many long shots and shots-zombie ratio. It's getting out of control icon_razz.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Mindless drivel = answering a long, well thought-out, structured, complex post with:

It's your tactics. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, and its funny how many complaints that got the "Its your tactics" response were addressed in the patches...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SWaRFeGa:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Eles Gergo:

weird stuff here . i'm not from english speaking country's tell me is this should be funny? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Do not be concerned, my friend. This is only funny for one person. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Two people

Apparently if you put in your second controller, play as one of the zombies, blow yourself up, all the zombies die and your player one gets lots of ammo..... Not many people know that cheat!

Archived