Pitch remains on screen during dead play

It's probably the case with everyone that when action stops on the 3D pitch, the pitch remains on screen with static players rather than returning to the overview screen (with the score/background etc on)

Is there a way to change this? Surely it's possible for the pitch to disappear and reappear at the relevant times, rather than keeping it there? Like it did on the 2D pitch on FM08 (and prob still does on 2D but I don't use it)

It's probably the case with everyone that when action stops on the 3D pitch, the pitch remains on screen with static players rather than returning to the overview screen (with the score/background etc on)

Is there a way to change this? Surely it's possible for the pitch to disappear and reappear at the relevant times, rather than keeping it there? Like it did on the 2D pitch on FM08 (and prob still does on 2D but I don't use it)

I would like this aswell but i don't think you can on fm09

this really annoys me but SI say 'its a feature'.

basically it only stays on pitch during dead play if you manually click the 3d view.

so this is how you get round it.

1: hover your mouse over the stats screen (or what ever screen you want it to change to automatically)

2: as soon as the 3d highlights stop, and the players stand absolutely still, hammer the mouse button so that it takes you to the stats screen (or what ever)

3: time it right and it will work again. click the mouse button too late, i.e when the next set of match highlights start, and your back to square one again.

now as far as i'm concerned, when a highlight ends the 3d/2d match link should be greyed out and it should take you back to your previuos screen like it did 2 iterations ago.

Archived