I get to play in both the CL and Europa League

I created a Chinese club and put it into the Championship. I also have the Chinese leagues loaded so my reserves play in the chinese reserve league... odd.

I think it has something to do with the timing of the leagues, the Chinese league starts from March to December, in England it's August to May. While my club does use the English (Premier League) fixtures, its season still officially "ends" in December, despite the league still going. What happens is that all the players' stats reset in December, and i get some new regens. Fortunately the players don't go on holiday though. I won the Europa League the year before, so I must have gotten automatically seeded anyways, then I won the Premier League and got an automatic CL place. The flaw in the game is probably the lack of a simple check to see if you are seeded in multiple competitions, and if so, to remove you from the lesser competitions.

The flaw in the game is probably the lack of a simple check to see if you are seeded in multiple competitions, and if so, to remove you from the lesser competitions.

ROFL. Yes, Chinese teams in the Championship would of course have been anticipated by the programmers(!)

Come on, if you edit the game and break it that's not a flaw in the game. This would have been avoided by changing the nationality of your team to English. Sloppy editing makes for a sloppy game.

ROFL. Yes, Chinese teams in the Championship would of course have been anticipated by the programmers(!)

Come on, if you edit the game and break it that's not a flaw in the game. This would have been avoided by changing the nationality of your team to English. Sloppy editing makes for a sloppy game.

yep also makes extra income for his chinese team

Archived