Player records incorrect - fixed for FMH2007?

Hi,

Just bought FMH and firstly would like to congratulate SI on a great game (having been a fan of the PC games for years).

I've noticed that during the first pre-season with Liverpool, performances during the CL qualifiers don't get recorded in the season stats whereas the friendlies do. (e.g Crouch has scored 4 in 4 in Europe but not played in the friendlies, and his season stats show 0 games, 0 goals).

Does anyone know if this is fixed for FM2007?

Right, time to get back to the game......

Hi,

Just bought FMH and firstly would like to congratulate SI on a great game (having been a fan of the PC games for years).

I've noticed that during the first pre-season with Liverpool, performances during the CL qualifiers don't get recorded in the season stats whereas the friendlies do. (e.g Crouch has scored 4 in 4 in Europe but not played in the friendlies, and his season stats show 0 games, 0 goals).

Does anyone know if this is fixed for FM2007?

Right, time to get back to the game......

• SI Staff

If a player has been active in friendlies then you can see his stats on the main screens displayed in 'grey' (so you know they're from friendlies') - if he's played in 'competitive' games then they should be displayed in white.

I'll double check the case you've indicated and if its not flagging the qualifiers as competitive (ie. not displaying them) then I'll fix it.

Hi,

Thanks for getting back so quickly!

Having carried on playing, what I've noticed is that the Euro games do indeed get recorded in the season stats, so sorry for misleading.

What caused the confusion is that when the next match is a friendly the squad screen (view=selection), shows the apps/goals/av rating from friendlies played, and when the next match is competitive it shows the stats from competitive games.

Not sure if this is deliberate feature or not, but it's not a big deal now that I know what's happening.

Archived