Can't buy anyone

I am playing as Man United and I can't sign anyone. I tried signign David Villa for 26m adn it got rjected so I praised David Villa, and offered valancia 40m + Ownen Hargreaves (whom they were ienrested at the time) and they rejected.

Get Adriano instead. Sometimes with good tactics he rebounds back to form. On my Newcastle save I signed him 3.5 million and he scored 32 goals that year. But then at the end of the season AC Milan were praising him and then made bid which I rejected. It unsettled him and he asked for a move. i was pretty ****ed off because I revived his career. I sold him for around 17 million. So pretty much you get a profit too. Try to get Aquafresca from Inter. He's 20 years old and has pretty good stats. You can pick him up for under 10 million.

I am playing as Man United and I can't sign anyone. I tried signign David Villa for 26m adn it got rjected so I praised David Villa, and offered valancia 40m + Ownen Hargreaves (whom they were ienrested at the time) and they rejected.

This sounds amazingly like real life to me. Listen, if he was your player and someone offered you that price would you accept?

I wouldn't as he is one of the best in the world and you would have to spend the same money to buy someone else so I personally would save myself the bother and heartache.

Also remember that he is adored by Valencia fans and his loyalty is probably very high. If Valencia sold him there would be uproar.

Some players are just unbuyable so move on and buy someone else!

David Villa is very hard to buy. Like others have said there are other options. Srna is £14million at the start, Akinfeev is about £20million and I've never managed to sign Benzema, and offered up to £25million. Lewandowski is a good bargain and a great backup for the first couple of seasons for under £1million, and there are probably others in the good player forum.

I tried a lot to sign Benzema in the beginning of my third season for Arsenal. Eventually Lyon wouldn't settle for anything less than £100 million. So I gave up. Same for Mexes in my second season. I offered up to £45 million but Roma just wouldn't sell him.

I did get Asenjo for around £7 million though, which I thought was good.

Archived