Relay Pitch.

Ah, maybe something that could change slightly. I know it might be picky but the teams who share with Rugby teams, like Reading. The pitch does tend to get a bit mucky if it rains alot etc.

Or Wembley after the Superbowl...

I've only ever had to use it twice in all my time playing '09. Whilst I like the added interactivity, I'm not sure if it's necessary as a board should know whether the pitch needs relaying anyway

Afaik the board will relay the pitch, if they feel it necessary. The feature is there for you to request a relay when you deem necessary, which may be before the board deem necessary.

Afaik the board will relay the pitch, if they feel it necessary. The feature is there for you to request a relay when you deem necessary, which may be before the board deem necessary.

Oh right, that kinda makes sense, but I think one of the times I had to ask it was "extremely poor" (or however it's described) and the board just said they'd do it at the end of the season. So I guess had I not asked they would've done it at the end of the season anyway?

I think maybe a news item should come up when it's dire, was it Chelsea a few years back that had half their pitch made of sand? I think I remember Villa Park being terrible once as well...

Archived