Injuries

Ok, before you think it, this isn't another thread ranting about injuries.

My problem is that in my current save 2 of my players were injured during pre-season. 1 broke his leg and 1 broke his foot. That was in July and i'm now in October and their injury status' still say that they're awaiting treatment. I have 2 physio's but when the players got injured i didn't haven't any physio's. So, now i have physio's surely they should be getting treatment? Or is it a case that the game has got 'stuck' and still thinks that i have no physio's?

Any help would be much appreciated :thup:

OO tricky, Is the time out still the same length as when they first got injured?

There's no estimated time that they're out for, it just says "awaiting treatment for broken leg/foot"

Wasn't this an issue pre 9.3? I'm sure i've read about it before. In this case I would download FMRTE and make them fit after a certain period. I'm almost sure it's an issue with the game, rather than an issue with your physio.

I'm not sure but i'm patched up to 9.3. I started my game on 9.2 and then patched to 9.3 after 3/4 seasons so not sure if that could be a reason? I think you maybe right about being an issue with the game rather than my physio's. Are SI aware of the problem? If, not i'll post it in the bugs section.

Try asking for a physio's report on each player and it might trigger the treatment options.

I tried that but they're still awaiting injury :(

This is the best thread I could find. Your physios haven't mysteriously disappeared, have they? There was a bug at one point, but I thought 9.3 had sorted it.

Thanks for searching. You can obviously use the search function a lot better than me as i did a search and couldn't find anything.

Yep, my physio's are still there. I may use FMRTE as you suggested...just got to learn how to use it first!

Yep, my physio's are still there. I may use FMRTE as you suggested...just got to learn how to use it first!

Run FMRTE while your game is loaded - Click "Load Game" (button at top) - When loaded, type name of team into search box in top right - Double click team, the name will appear in the bottom left - Click team name in bottom left - Select Squad - Click "Heal team".

All players in first team will obtain 100% condition.

Run FMRTE while your game is loaded - Click "Load Game" (button at top) - When loaded, type name of team into search box in top right - Double click team, the name will appear in the bottom left - Click team name in bottom left - Select Squad - Click "Heal team".

All players in first team will obtain 100% condition.

:thup: That has done the trick. Thanks. Unfortunately it was the only option for me as it was 4 months and both players were still awaiting injuries.

Archived