International squad selection

I'm confused. I am England coach and there are 2 squad selection screens - one where you add or remove people from the squad and the other where you assign positions and subs. So my questions are:

1) Am I only able to pick people who appear on that squad selection screen? What determines who appears on there?

2) Why do I not have strikers on my squad selection screen (the one with the green and red arrows)? I have strikers in my squad, yet when I go to pick a squad for an upcoming game, there are no strikers to select/drop.

Any help would be appreciated as I've never been an international manager before.

I'm confused. I am England coach and there are 2 squad selection screens - one where you add or remove people from the squad and the other where you assign positions and subs. So my questions are:

1) Am I only able to pick people who appear on that squad selection screen? What determines who appears on there?

2) Why do I not have strikers on my squad selection screen (the one with the green and red arrows)? I have strikers in my squad, yet when I go to pick a squad for an upcoming game, there are no strikers to select/drop.

Any help would be appreciated as I've never been an international manager before.

Also, am I at a disadvantage managing an italian club side and the english national team? For example Micah Richards is not in the database. Am I going to have a lot less English players to choose from due to not managing an english club side? I'd rather know now and start again than get irritated down the line.

the squad selection is just a quick reference for your help, the best thing to do is go to player search select england as nationallity and put intrested as NO and you will get all the english players available.

you call them up and selecting them. when their profile comes up you should have the option of call up to nation.

the only way you wony have that is if your squad is full or if the player cant play for england he may have dual nationality.

Archived