i cant help myself from ..

tats really alot.. i build my team with 3-7-10-5 formula, with some decent backup in the reserves squad.. u shd build a team either suit ur style or the club's. Buying tons of top players does not really mean u can win man..

I build my team with 3-7-10-5 formula

I follow a similar pattern. 3 Gk, 7/8 Df, 9/10 Mf and 4/5 Cf. Then I'll buy up lots of young talent and nurture them until they are ready to replace aging and/or not good enough 1st-teamers.

I buy young players, in my fourth season now and they are all coming to the age where they want to play/need to play, however they are not as good as my starting x1, I do play them in cup games against lower opposition and in champ leg games after I have won/qualified from the group then after christmas loan them out. I have a large squad but when injuries come along I am able to replace though saying that I need to sell some of the yung'ens who I don't think are good enough. This season I got 90m transfer budget spend 20m on around 4 players and sold three of my first X1 bringing in 50m and am now coming to the end of the first transfer window with 100m+ still to spend!

To be honest your squad should never be that high. From now on, every time you buy a new player, sell two in the same position that aren't as good.

You'll trim down your squad and improve your team (and maybe finances) all in one

I have 22 first teamers, dont worry too much about the reserves, only if it is a really good save, then I will pick up regens. Out of the 22 I have 2 XI's depending on the formation

You should only be giving your very best five or six first team contracts (or indispensable), the rest should be on rotation to reflect the actual situation. For a future game think about Spain where you are restricted to the 25 players you register during the windows. I find it hard at times even with only that many players (as I have more than 2 for three positions)

Archived