Inter milan project

set myself a challenge. thought i would share it,

updated a datebase with newcastle in the championship. so i am not in my 2nd season as management. spent my 1st season as manager at newcastle. got them promoted to the prem but after a not so good start in the prem i was still around 16th 17th after 6/7 games and i had lost motivation so i resigned. cuple of weeks later inter milan wanted me so i accepted it.

they must of had a big take over as i had 170m to spend, so my challenge is to sell most of inters old players and rebuild inter milan with young quality players. so far its worked. when i took over i was 12th. didnt have a good start with old players. agreed to sign akinfeev aguero modric richards and a few more players and i now have a team that is slowly moving up the table. i am now in 6th

thought id let people know if any1 ever else has done this or would like to do it let me know

:thup:

ive brought in many players and have still used some players that wer originally from inter. havent realy picked any from the reserves or under 18s yet but as i get closer to the summer and i offload a few more players maybe then il bring a few up

Archived