HELP People Who Have Managed Chelsea

I am playing against my mate on fm 2009, i am chelsea and hes united. for the last year ive been playing champ man 03/04. so i'm quite new to fm,

i might have made a big mistake by swapping essien for berbatov, and also selling mikel. i play 4-4-2. so far im doing ok, but my performances are mediocre, i beat hull, drew with newcastle, lost against spurs and won against bolton. as you can see theres somthing wrong, because usually 3 point against spurs lol.

ive got nani on loan and ive signed hamsik

so do you have any tips on tactics or formations, this is usually my startin line up

cech

ivanovic terry carvalho cole

nani lampard (forward run) Deco Malouda

Drogba (when fit) Berbatov

i dont really have any player instuctions

so any ideas which may help, let me know

cheers

You haven't changed tactics? The defaults or okay, but you could use a few tweaks. Drop the DC's mentality for one, and increase the striker's. Give Nani, Malouda and Deco forward runs. Set either Deco or Lampard as a playmaker. Give the wingers and full backs "crossing=often". Remember to adjust your tactics when winning- drop the tempo and increase timewasting. Do the opposite when chasing a goal.

You haven't changed tactics? The defaults or okay, but you could use a few tweaks. Drop the DC's mentality for one, and increase the striker's. Give Nani, Malouda and Deco forward runs. Set either Deco or Lampard as a playmaker. Give the wingers and full backs "crossing=often". Remember to adjust your tactics when winning- drop the tempo and increase timewasting. Do the opposite when chasing a goal.

cheers sciag thats helpfull, will do, shall i hav a target man????

I am playing against my mate on fm 2009, i am chelsea and hes united. for the last year ive been playing champ man 03/04. so i'm quite new to fm,

i might have made a big mistake by swapping essien for berbatov, and also selling mikel. i play 4-4-2. so far im doing ok, but my performances are mediocre, i beat hull, drew with newcastle, lost against spurs and won against bolton. as you can see theres somthing wrong, because usually 3 point against spurs lol.

ive got nani on loan and ive signed hamsik

so do you have any tips on tactics or formations, this is usually my startin line up

cech

ivanovic terry carvalho cole

nani lampard (forward run) Deco Malouda

Drogba (when fit) Berbatov

i dont really have any player instuctions

so any ideas which may help, let me know

cheers

Go to the Good Players forum and at the team links at the top of the forum, look for the Chelsea thread and see what others have done with the team.

Archived