Am I imagining things?

I updated my game to 8.0.2 and started a new game with Arsenal. Was browsing through various clubs and came upon AC Milan. In their profile however it just says Milan, without AC. I can almost swear they had it in the previous patch. Am I imagining this?

I updated my game to 8.0.2 and started a new game with Arsenal. Was browsing through various clubs and came upon AC Milan. In their profile however it just says Milan, without AC. I can almost swear they had it in the previous patch. Am I imagining this?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by arsenal_2111:

Mines just Milan aswell...

even when i type in AC Milan on the search nothing turns up(in the club section)

Im using Steklo </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The reason nothing comes up when you search is because you need to put A.C. Milan with the dots, not AC Milan

I tried three other skins and it's also the same way, so I don't believe it's the skin. The only thing I can think of that would do this is using a different database but I'm using the official one. I also have things like club logos, stadium backgrounds and player pictures installed but I don't see how they would effect the club names.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Dirty_ACE:

Are any of you using custom databases? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

nope original database without any editing..

It's AC Milan on mine. Maybe it's something to do with the version of the 8.0.2 patch we're using. I'm using the updated 8.0.2 patch.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by xBunn3y-B0yx:

ahh sorry 4got u cnt giv nicknames for clubs...i need some sleep... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just a word of advice, don't use text speak as a lot of people who use these forums don't speak fluent English and won't understand words like that.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ridleys:

It's AC Milan on mine. Maybe it's something to do with the version of the 8.0.2 patch we're using. I'm using the updated 8.0.2 patch.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by xBunn3y-B0yx:

ahh sorry 4got u cnt giv nicknames for clubs...i need some sleep... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just a word of advice, don't use text speak as a lot of people who use these forums don't speak fluent English and won't understand words like that. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What do you mean an updated 8.0.2 patch? Like a different version? Which one is the latest?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by iantarver:

It might depend on what patch you started the game on rather than if you patched a saved game. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well I started the Arsenal game on the 8.0.2 patch, but I do have another game which was started on the 8.0.1 patch and that one also has the AC Milan changed to just Milan after I updated the game to 8.0.2.

Is there a way to get a concrete answer to this from the SI?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Arthur Li:

Mine just says Milan too. I think the updated version is the one where they fixed the Defoe transfer problem and stuff and just updated the A.C. bit too but didn't mention it because it wasn't really worth mentioning. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, it supposed to have A.C. in the name. You think they took it out for a reason?

Archived