Will this EVER get sorted?

FM is a great game but I am sick to death of the ridiculous transfer market. I have Tevez, worth 22 million, and am trying to sell him for £30 million. No offers. Yet I try and buy Vargas, worth £10.25 million, putting in a thirty million pound bid, yet Fiorentina want 66 FRICKING MILLION! Please sort this SI!

FM is a great game but I am sick to death of the ridiculous transfer market. I have Tevez, worth 22 million, and am trying to sell him for £30 million. No offers. Yet I try and buy Vargas, worth £10.25 million, putting in a thirty million pound bid, yet Fiorentina want 66 FRICKING MILLION! Please sort this SI!
Ridiculous sometimes isnt it, I tried bidding for Wallcott when he was worth around 6 million, but Arsenal thought I should pay 50 something million for him :s

Clubs in not wanting to sell important players shocker!

Seriously, just because you want the player do you think the other clubs should be forced to sell him to you? :rolleyes:

Look at the Franck Ribery saga irl. Bayern say they won't accept anything less than 85M euro's but that's just to try and price teams out of a transfer but I guarantee if he does move to another club it won't be close to that sum of money. This is implemented in FM in what you are describing.

golfpunk hit the nail on the head about Ribery. To get players for a reasonable price can take more than one season, unsettling them and so forth until they really want to leave.

I think negotiations need more attention, the willingness of clubs to negotiate to more reasonable figures IF the player is unsettled. For instance Xabi Alonso deal to Madrid, "Liverpool were holding out for £30 million, while Madrid were keen to pay only €30million, but the rise of €2m has seen the Reds accept the offer." Alonso would be considered 'unsettled' in the game, so maybe including more player interaction and responses could make it easier to sign players.

On the other note I have no problem with selling players, are you offering 50%+ of the deal over 24months? Ive sold players in the £5mil mark for over £30mil.

Some of the fees that are put back to you are ridiculous. It's no use saying 'they don't want to sell', if IRL you offered £30m to fiorentina for Vargas they would bite your hand off

Unless you are part of the decision making process at Fiorentina you don't know that.

But aside from that if you walk in with a 30M offer out of the blue any sane person would try to negotiate upwards.

be realistic, of course they would

If a club was to come in with an initial offer of £30M then the players club would naturally think that the club offering the cash have abit of money to spend if they are flaunting their cash about like that. So as Cougar said - it would only be sensible to see if they could squeeze anymore money out of the club offering the 'stupid money'.

Look at the Lescott situation irl. Man City offered ALOT of money for Lescott but Kenwright and Moyes ain't stupid and know that a club like Man City have been overpaying for pretty much all of the players they have bought. So naturally I'm assuming Everton are holding out to see if Man City will offer 'stupid' money for him....which I think they will imho.

Unless you are part of the decision making process at Fiorentina you don't know that.

But aside from that if you walk in with a 30M offer out of the blue any sane person would try to negotiate upwards.

If it were a negotiated £30m fee then perhaps (i.e. starting at, say, £20m rising to £30m). Vargas is good but Fiorentina can do a lot with that money.

If it started at £30m, Fiorentina would be looking to see how much they can get out of it as it is stupid money.

And Tévez isn't worth £30m, so perhaps that helps?

If a club was to come in with an initial offer of £30M then the players club would naturally think that the club offering the cash have abit of money to spend if they are flaunting their cash about like that. So as Cougar said - it would only be sensible to see if they could squeeze anymore money out of the club offering the 'stupid money'.

Look at the Lescott situation irl. Man City offered ALOT of money for Lescott but Kenwright and Moyes ain't stupid and know that a club like Man City have been overpaying for pretty much all over the players they have bought. So naturally I'm assuming Everton are holding out to see if Man City will offer 'stupid' money for him....which I think they will imho.

I suppose. I'm used to offereing non-negotiable fees (which get accepted first time). But I do have stupid amounts of money.

Spurs asked £80M for Modric, and as I tried to negotiate it down, they asked for MORE, like £100M.

And mind you, I came in with an initial offer of £35M.

The "they don't want to sell" excuse doesn't work here. When the AI doesn't want to sell, it just keeps rejecting the bid, stating "X is not for sale"

So I suppose there's a problem with the transfer market in FM09.

ANY team would at least negotiate in a SENSIBLE way any offer that exceeds by far the original value of the player.

Asking for even more money would probably end up with a "fine then... screw you" reply, and rightfully so.

I'm not saying Fiorentina would put Vargas on the first available flight as soon as the 20M offer comes in, but for sure they'd be VERY careful not to scare the (stupd) buyer and his (stupid) money away by throwing at him an outrageously high counter-offer...

AI in FM09 just suffers from compulsive shopping while buying, and from ridiculously greed while selling...

Saying "it's ok, it works like that IRL" is a bit of a stretch IMO

For people saying this is not realistic... there are IRL examples of stupid money being offered by players, and the teams STILL rejecting it because they are key players.

Deportivo rejected a 40 million € approach for Manuel Pablo a couple years ago from Real Madrid, just to mention 1.

It all depends on the situation I bought Vargas for £22 million and sold Tevez for £50 million in one lump sum. For Tevex if you really want to get rid of him I suggest you offer him out for £10 million plus £40 million after one cap, this worked for me once on patch 9.3.0 with my regen DM.

These topics pop up all the time people need to realise that every player has a price, I have a striker that is a legend at my club he is worth £8 million but I would only sell him if the AI offered well over £50 million. I have a regen MC that is worth £30 million he is the life and soul of my team and I wouldnt want to sell him but if someone offered £120 million I would probably let him go. Every player has a price the only reason it is unrealistic is because the user sometimes pays what the AI wants.

When selling players you have to remember that the best prices come when you don't want to sell. When offering players out you rarely see any great bids coming in, however if you try negotiating a bid for a player you are not trying to sell you are more likely to get a huge bid.

I think the big problem with FM in this regard is that it just doesn't mirror real life. Take Man Utd's purchase of Berbatov - it's hardly as if Utd sent a fax offering £25m, then Tottenham sent one back saying £40m, then Utd sent one saying £28m, then Tottenham sent one back saying £45m, so on so forth.

Ideally I'd like to submit an opening offer, in this instance £25m, and then if your offer was deemed sensible, you would move to a negotiating table - where it would be much easier to ascertain exactly what each party was looking for, and come to an agreement.

As for the enormous transfer fees sometimes quoted as being silly in FM, it's clearly possible for that tactic to work IRL, as shown by the Ronaldo transfer - I think the problem is more that player-controlled clubs tend to have sufficient money to spend huge amounts on players after 3-4 years... perhaps a consequence of the financial engine rather than the transfer engine.

Have you changed Tevez' status to not needed as well as transfer listing him? This is almost guaranteed to drum up interest in a player of his ability.

edit: what needs to change is this series of events:

User bids '20 million' for player A (Player A's worth is '10 million')

The owning team responds by demanding '40million'

The user places a new bid of '32 million'

The owning team demands '55million'

further edit: to use the Berbatov example Man Utd wanted Berbatov for ages, when they apporached Spurs, Spurs told them it would cost 30mil, simple. Man Utd spent ages trying to wear down Spurs (for like 5 million but actually so the purchase would go through as late as possible to screw over Spurs), in the end the agreement was reached for the original value Spurs outlined like in June. At no point (even though Spurs were very angry at Man Utd approach and method) did Spurs go 'no that 25 mil bid is rubbish we now demand 87million :p'.

What the hell SI.

Ok in my current save I am in September 2013, I have the top leagues loaded from all the major nations and I've been managing England during that time alongside an 18 month spell with Man Utd.

These are the leading transfers in my save and I'll point out that I wasn't involved with any of them:

[b]Date          Name                  From            To                Price[/b]
07.07.09      Vagner Love           Shaktar         Inter             £37m
30.01.13      Nani                  Man Utd         AC Milan          £34.5m
24.01.13      Rafael Sobis          Porto           AC Milan          £31m
30.01.11      Joao Moutinho         Chelsea         Inter             £29m
07.08.10      Michael Owen          Man City        Chelsea           £29m
01.07.09      Zdravko Kuzmanovic    Inter           Fiorentina        £29m
13.01.13      Tomas Necid           CSKA            Inter             £28m
07.07.11      Juan Manuel Mata      Valencia        Real Madrid       £28m
01.07.09      Marek Hamsik          Inter           Napoli            £28m
24.07.08      Gareth Barry          Aston Villa     Man City          £26.5m
25.07.12      Vagner Love           Inter           Valencia          £26.5m
24.07.08      Yury Zhirkov          CSKA            Man City          £24.5m
20.07.09      Michael Owen          Newcastle       Man City          £24.5m
17.07.13      Morgan Schneiderlin   Lyon            Real Madrid       £24.5m
22.07.12      Edgar Barreto         Liverpool       Tottenham         £24m
02.07.11      Daniele Capelli       Napoli          Atalanta          £23.5m
26.07.10      Roberto Soldado       Getafe          Barcelona         £23m
21.01.09      Franck Ribery         FC Bayern       Arsenal           £23m
25.01.11      Moussa Sissoko        Bordeaux        Arsenal           £23m
07.01.10      Rodrigo Palacio       Boca            Man City          £23m
10.01.10      Andres Guardado       Real Madrid     Inter             £22.5m
13.07.09      Andres Guardado       Deportivo       Real Madrid       £22.5m
09.07.13      Clement Grenier       Valencia        Barcelona         £22.5m
22.08.12      Clement Grenier       Tottenham       Valencia          £22.5m
11.08.12      Ederson               Lyon            AC Milan          £22.5m

All in all they seem fairly realistic to me so the main problem seems to be human users paying over the odds for players and not making use of the negotiations.

Exactly. This part is just damn silly, not to mention frustrating.

[b]Date          Name                  From            To                Price[/b]
07.07.09      Vagner Love           Shaktar         Inter             £37m
30.01.13      Nani                  Man Utd         AC Milan          £34.5m
24.01.13      Rafael Sobis          Porto           AC Milan          £31m
30.01.11      Joao Moutinho         Chelsea         Inter             £29m
07.08.10      Michael Owen          Man City        Chelsea           £29m
01.07.09      Zdravko Kuzmanovic    Inter           Fiorentina        £29m
13.01.13      Tomas Necid           CSKA            Inter             £28m
07.07.11      Juan Manuel Mata      Valencia        Real Madrid       £28m
01.07.09      Marek Hamsik          Inter           Napoli            £28m
24.07.08      Gareth Barry          Aston Villa     Man City          £26.5m
25.07.12      Vagner Love           Inter           Valencia          £26.5m
24.07.08      Yury Zhirkov          CSKA            Man City          £24.5m
20.07.09      Michael Owen          Newcastle       Man City          £24.5m
17.07.13      Morgan Schneiderlin   Lyon            Real Madrid       £24.5m
22.07.12      Edgar Barreto         Liverpool       Tottenham         £24m
02.07.11      Daniele Capelli       Napoli          Atalanta          £23.5m
26.07.10      Roberto Soldado       Getafe          Barcelona         £23m
[color=red][b]21.01.09      Franck Ribery         FC Bayern       Arsenal           £23m[/b][/color]
25.01.11      Moussa Sissoko        Bordeaux        Arsenal           £23m
[color=red][b]07.01.10      Rodrigo Palacio       Boca            Man City          £23m[/b][/color]
09.07.13      Clement Grenier       Valencia        Barcelona         £22.5m
22.08.12      Clement Grenier       Tottenham       Valencia          £22.5m
11.08.12      Ederson               Lyon            AC Milan          £22.5m

IMHO those are the only two there that are close to realistic. As mentioned earlier Bayern are holding out for 80m euros only because of the inflated nature of the transfer market (Madrid interested) and that they want to scare people off. If they were genuinely to sell him at any time other than now with Man City and Madrid throwing stupid amounts of money around like sweets, he'd go for £25-30m. I'd be genuinely surprised if he went for more than £35m. Palacio is rated by most around about the £20m mark (give or take), but everything else is so over inflated its not even funny. Barry went for half the money he's gone for there, Sobis, Moutinho, Kuzmanovic and Vagner Love are probably all worth around £18-20m as well, and don't get me started on Owen- £53.5m spent on him in just over 12 months? Even SAF knows he's taken a gamble on him, but at least its for free. If he'd had to pay more than £5m he wouldn't've gone near Owen with a barge pole.

I think the transfer market in-game has been improved immeasurably from 07/08, but only from a selling point of view. You can now flog squad players (which was nigh-on-impossible in 08) which is great, don't get me wrong. But when buying for small-medium sized fees underneath each country's top flight, every single team seems to double or treble a price as soon as a human manager is interested, yet AI teams can get players for their face value. When you get to players priced at about £10-15m, that's when the system falls apart further.

There aren't that many £20m+ transfers in the world, and there's only been about 10 £30m+ transfers since 2000, when money really started pouring into the game. Below shows in fact between 2001 and 2006 there wasn't a single fee over £30m, when the transfer market contracted.

1. Cristiano Ronaldo: Manchester United to Real Madrid - £80m (2009)

2. Kaka: AC Milan to Real Madrid - £56m (2009)

3. Zinedine Zidane: Juventus to Real Madrid - £45.62m (2001)

4. Luis Figo: Barcelona to Real Madrid - £37m (2000)

5. Hernan Crespo: Parma to Lazio - £35.5m (2000)

6. Gianluigi Buffon: Parma to Juventus - £32.6m (2001)

7. Robinho: Real Madrid to Manchester City - £32.5m (2008)

8. Christian Vieri: Lazio to Inter - £32m (1999)

9. Dimitar Berbatov: Tottenham to Manchester United - £30.75m (2008)

10. Andriy Shevchenko: AC Milan to Chelsea - £30m (2006)

£20m IMO is a sort of psychological glass ceiling for all but the richest of buying clubs. But the amount of players valued at £9-10m who get sold for £26m is over-biased. Of course, it goes without saying, a selling club wants to get the maximum they can for any player, whether youth team reject or world-cup-winning star player. But no buying club would ever pay so far over the odds. They'd stretch to maybe £16-17m, depending on the player, and the buying club's financial state, but its in some ways just as broken as it was before.

On my current save Man U have bought:

Toulalan, Kuzmanovic, Pirlo, Yaya Toure, Inler and Tymoschuk, all DMs, already having Carrick (they sold Hargreaves to Chelsea).

Ridiculous, every one for silly money and knowing full well they have enough players for that position. Yet it seems as if the game sees a player unsettled or running out of contract, cross-references his CA/reputation with similar sized clubs with enough money and organises a transfer without thinking about whether the club needs that player or not. I hope this is something that gets addressed next year, perhaps a hidden stat for managers with tendency to buy big players, youth, unknown rough gems etc. And for the game to grasp that just because Player X is unhappy and valued at £15m, doesn't mean every UEFA Cup and higher club gets interested for fees nearer to £30m, and the human club has to pay £45m.

although I agree with the the negotiation arguement I do find it annoying that clubs keep bidding less then I paid for a young player for example, I signed a certain player for 8 milllion, he quickly became my best player and basically was MOTM every game and quickly gathered interest from the top clubs, so in the summer after I get bids of 7 million every week but of course because I reject these really bad bids my player gets unsettled and I am basically forced to sell, no way to win unless you have a very loyal player

Whilst you make some good observations and areas that could be improved you have failed to grasp that I am five years into my save.

During those five seasons you have no idea what has happened to these players or what they have achieved. Whilst some would perhaps been seen as failures and a waste of money this happens irl. Others have potentially proved to be worth the fee that was paid.

He must have been really bad.

Maybe not. Ive seen teams (Spanish clubs mostly), that sign really good players for decent sums of cash, then give them EXACTLY the same min fee release clause as they paid for him. I recently signed a world-class 22 yr old (regen) defender from Barca for exactly the same amount they paid for him (£11.75m) :confused:

Maybe not. Ive seen teams (Spanish clubs mostly), that sign really good players for decent sums of cash, then give them EXACTLY the same min fee release clause as they paid for him. I recently signed a world-class 22 yr old (regen) defender from Barca for exactly the same amount they paid for him (£11.75m) :confused:

I've noticed that. There's often a few bargain world class players to be found in Spain.

Have you changed Tevez' status to not needed as well as transfer listing him? This is almost guaranteed to drum up interest in a player of his ability.

further edit: to use the Berbatov example Man Utd wanted Berbatov for ages, when they apporached Spurs, Spurs told them it would cost 30mil, simple. Man Utd spent ages trying to wear down Spurs (for like 5 million but actually so the purchase would go through as late as possible to screw over Spurs), in the end the agreement was reached for the original value Spurs outlined like in June. At no point (even though Spurs were very angry at Man Utd approach and method) did Spurs go 'no that 25 mil bid is rubbish we now demand 87million :p'.

What the hell SI.

Totally agree. When a club submits a price that they are willing to sell it should mean exactly that....they are willing to sell the player. The human player can now make a new bid for the player and the selling club can either accept, set a new price which is closer to the price offered by the buying club or stick at the price the first stated. For some reason this doesn't happen in FM.

Example: I just recently tried to sign Feghouli on my save, I made a first bid which was rejected, I made a second bid which they negotiated which included Grenoble wanting to play a friendly match. I didn't want to play a friendly match mid-season so I took off that clause and added another half million pounds to compensate for missing the friendly which I thought was reasonable. Grenoble come back with a second negotiated offer of double what they initially wanted plus the friendly plus a few other clauses which took their offer to over three times his value.

It's this sort of thing that annoys me on FM, you think you are getting close to a deal then the AI just decides to cancel and ask for ridiculous sums of money.

I dont find that happens alot in FM09 I just tried to buy Gignac I bid £7.5 million, they came back with £9 million, I said £8.25 million they accepted. I also bought Riquelme I bid £7.5 million, they rejected, I bid £9 million they wanted £16 million, I bid £11 million, they wanted £14 million, I bid £12 million they accepted. I think alot of the transfers in FM09 work pretty much like this. There are a few that end up going the way that people have said but the negoiating on FM09 is far superior to FM08.

This is a pretty daft complaint in my opinion. I'm sure everybody's bought someone for peanuts and sold him on for some ridiculously extravagently sum, even though in reality he's only worth a fraction of that price. For instance I bought a guy for £2m; after a few years Chelsea got interested and made a bid. At this stage he was only worth £20m but I negotiated to £56m.

You don't complain when it's you that's making money, but when it's the AI, suddenly it's "ridiculous".

And obviously clubs are going to offer large sums for their best players - that's it, they're their best players. Think about it :rolleyes:

The thing is, situations like Ronaldo and Ribery do happen in real life, but not 66 million for a left back cum left midfielder. I agree completely clubs overpay in real life, for example sixteen miillion on Bent, but on the other hand usually there is realism. I just feel that I'm having to pay too much for players, for example IRL Man U agreed £80 million for Ronaldo, on my game I offered 50 million, just as a tester, kept negotiating up to 99 million plus 50%, but then...wait for it....Man U come back...saying they want...

£186.2 MILLION POUNDS???

I mean for god's sake...

I dont find that happens alot in FM09 I just tried to buy Gignac I bid £7.5 million, they came back with £9 million, I said £8.25 million they accepted. I also bought Riquelme I bid £7.5 million, they rejected, I bid £9 million they wanted £16 million, I bid £11 million, they wanted £14 million, I bid £12 million they accepted. I think alot of the transfers in FM09 work pretty much like this. There are a few that end up going the way that people have said but the negoiating on FM09 is far superior to FM08.

Ive literally never had a negotiation go that way. (09)

I've had it happen to me both ways, it doesn't happen all the time that they want more after their second negotiation but it has happened a few times. It shouldn't happen at all though, if a club is negotiating a bid they should either lower the bid so it's closer to the middle or stand firm on their initial valuation, never shoud it be to increase it after they have given an acceptable price.

Ive literally never had a negotiation go that way. (09)

It happens this way almost every time in my game. I think dealing with the AI (buying players) is pretty much spot on unless you go for the obvious targets.

What really annoys me is bidding huge offers for Player A (who is barely worth half of your offer), and being continually turned down. Then AI-Manager from another team makes a reasonable offer (maybe 50%+ of what your offer was) for Player A, which is accepted? :confused: :mad:

Would you pay £30m for Tevez?

Would you accept £30m for Vargas?

Would you pay £30m for Tevez?

Would you accept £30m for Vargas?

I asked this same thing in another thread exactly like this one. Obviously no one responded. :thup:

Teams in FM have way more money than in real life. Thus they don't need to sell players for pennies. Get over it.

I've often seen a club ask for 60 - 70m for a player, but then you bid 30 - 40m and the board accept the offer. You need to work the angles in transfer negotiations but ultimately, if you've got a keyplayer who's only valued at 7m would you accept an offer of 30m for him if he'd played 15 scored 15? I doubt you would, it's not necessarily a matter of whether its a reasonable price, its also how easy would it be to replace that player etc.

If a club doesn't need to sell, then simply they don't need to sell, as such they can dictate the price they want to let him go for. You should really be starting the ground work for signing a player about 3 - 4 months before the transfer window opens with a couple of enquiries, player interactions and low bids, withdrawing not negotiating after that to get the player potentially upset at being priced out of a move.

What really annoys me is bidding huge offers for Player A (who is barely worth half of your offer), and being continually turned down. Then AI-Manager from another team makes a reasonable offer (maybe 50%+ of what your offer was) for Player A, which is accepted? :confused: :mad:

now this ***** me off:thdn:

Another problem indeed is teams having unrealistic amounts of money. At the beginning, I have, say, 10m to spend with Inter. Inter! However, after two seasons, I easily have 100 or more. Also, AI teams have even more ridiculous budgets, and the whole thing with transfer markets just explodes after 3 or 4 seasons. I would very much fancy if they give more realistic budgets at the beginning (in leagues other than Premier league), and keep them that way every following season.

Another problem indeed is teams having unrealistic amounts of money. At the beginning, I have, say, 10m to spend with Inter. Inter! However, after two seasons, I easily have 100 or more. Also, AI teams have even more ridiculous budgets, and the whole thing with transfer markets just explodes after 3 or 4 seasons. I would very much fancy if they give more realistic budgets at the beginning (in leagues other than Premier league), and keep them that way every following season.

This is exactly what is causing the problems in the transfer module. I think the transfer module is pretty much nailed, but the financial module is so wrong that it completely messes with the transfer module. Far too many clubs make far too much extravagent profit, and as a result no club is ever under pressure to sell players. As a result silly figures get bandied about. If clubs were far more limited, and struggled to stay in the black (as happens in real life) then the transfer AI for clubs would be much more sensible. It's, IMHO, the most urgent thing that needs to be improved for FM2010.

This is exactly what is causing the problems in the transfer module. I think the transfer module is pretty much nailed, but the financial module is so wrong that it completely messes with the transfer module. Far too many clubs make far too much extravagent profit, and as a result no club is ever under pressure to sell players. As a result silly figures get bandied about. If clubs were far more limited, and struggled to stay in the black (as happens in real life) then the transfer AI for clubs would be much more sensible. It's, IMHO, the most urgent thing that needs to be improved for FM2010.

ABSOLUTELY SPOT ON!!!!!!! Football clubs like it or not are businesses. I mean, Would you ever be able to sign Kolo Toure for £15mill on FM. Short Answer NO. Real answer Arsenal did becasue of effects on the squad (Him and Gallas) realising he may be past his best and 15mill is quite good money for a centre half.

I think they need to look at the financial side more and sort out that side of thing. Chairmen need to step in more to sort out transfers i bid 15mill for Cattermole and was rejected. in real life that would of been snapped up. that means 4 new players for Wigan to keep them in the prem. also if a team has 4/5 players playing in 1 position that would also ease the fee but this doesn't seem to happen, City had - Ireland, Barry, Hamsik, De Jong, Palombo, Johnson. ALL CM, they were playing 4-4-2 Ireland had played 2 games all year i bid 12mill (6mill valuation) REJECTED!!

Sort out the finances get the behind the scenes to operate as a business and i think that will sort it all out.

For those that say the system is fine: I just recently tried to sign Sakho from PSG at the start of the second season. I made 2 inital bids which were flat out rejected so I make a third bid of about £12.5m after appearances and add-ons, PSG come back saying they want £17.5m plus 10% sell on fee. I negoatiate to £15m and now they come back to me saying the want £26.5m.

How in the name of God can people call that realistic? I could understand if i'd made a poor bid for him which was nowhere near enough money for someone of his quality but i bid quite close to what they were asking for and £15m is already 3 times what his value is at the moment.

For those that say the system is fine: I just recently tried to sign Sakho from PSG at the start of the second season. I made 2 inital bids which were flat out rejected so I make a third bid of about £12.5m after appearances and add-ons, PSG come back saying they want £17.5m plus 10% sell on fee. I negoatiate to £15m and now they come back to me saying the want £26.5m.

How in the name of God can people call that realistic? I could understand if i'd made a poor bid for him which was nowhere near enough money for someone of his quality but i bid quite close to what they were asking for and £15m is already 3 times what his value is at the moment.

Go in again around 17mill and see if they lower price. They may feel as your willing to increase once you could increase again? Or am i making the transfer system to clever!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived