"The save game could not be loaded"

If that ^ doesnt work

Welcome to FM09 version of the Red Ring Of Death

There is nothing you can but delete the save and start over agian ... Its happen to me few times my biggest one is is about 2017 ...

When you start a new gme make sure you use auto save and keep back ups

I use 3 file rolling autosave which saves every week

I kept my save game, reinstalled the windows and the game and now, when I'm trying to play my save game, could not be loaded. Anything to do? Please help, I'm in 2013 with Inter. Thanks!!!

Have you got the 3 save option enabled? If so then perhaps you can go back to a previous save that is working correctly. Also when saving your game make absolutely sure that the computer has finished saving before you switch your computer off. If you dont this can cause your game to become corrupt which can cause this kind of problem

Make sure you patch up to the same version you were using (or higher).

As well as the same patch version I believe if you were using an edited database then you have to be using this as well so make sure that you have this installed.

• 4 weeks later...

Had this quite a few times in previous FMs, its always been a common problem, so either use rolling save or do what I always do and create a new save each time you save, e.g. Man Utd 1, Man Utd 2...., so you'll always have back ups and won't have to have the nightmare of starting again.

Archived