Longest Time on Fm??

what is your longest time spent at the computer playing fm ? only leaving the pc for toilet breaks and for snacks.. i usually last a good 5-7 hours on my days off with snacks and drinks loaded round my table icon_cool.gif

What bout You?? icon_wink.gif

what is your longest time spent at the computer playing fm ? only leaving the pc for toilet breaks and for snacks.. i usually last a good 5-7 hours on my days off with snacks and drinks loaded round my table icon_cool.gif

What bout You?? icon_wink.gif

when 07 came out i went and bought the new game at 10 in the morning on the friday. loaded it up and only switched off at 2pm on the saturday yo go to the match. hard keeping awake at times buts its gotta be done. love marathon sessions when the new game first comes out. try and arrange a few weeks sick at work around the time

ha, only just seen this thread!

I finished my last uni exam yesturday and decided to treat myself to a massive game of FM as the drinking only starts on the weekend. Ive been playing since about 10 this morning and its now 4.46.... new record eh??

I had a mate at uni who claimed to have spent so long on FM (with various naps) that he grew a beard and lost some weight. The same guy also claimed to have went 3 days without sleep playing it.

My record on FM08 is an amazing 2 hours, I would be in the doghouse if it was anymore than that.

Archived