Transfer Issue: Can't buy players in Liga BBVA.

Hi. I am not sure whether or not this is a bug, or just some league rulings i'm not aware of. I've started a new game in January 2009, not sure which country, and i've chosen to play for Barcelona. After cleaning up the squad, i had enough money to buy Agüero and Zhirkov. Zhirkov I can buy, in this transfer window that is, however, Agüero I can't buy until the next transfer window. This was using his release clause, so I checked if I would have the same problem with any other Liga BBVA player, and the problem was still there, no matter who. No matter who I tried to buy, it said that the transfer would go through, the NEXT possible transfer window, the 1st June. I can buy Liga Adelante players however. Anyone here had the same problem?

Hi. I am not sure whether or not this is a bug, or just some league rulings i'm not aware of. I've started a new game in January 2009, not sure which country, and i've chosen to play for Barcelona. After cleaning up the squad, i had enough money to buy Agüero and Zhirkov. Zhirkov I can buy, in this transfer window that is, however, Agüero I can't buy until the next transfer window. This was using his release clause, so I checked if I would have the same problem with any other Liga BBVA player, and the problem was still there, no matter who. No matter who I tried to buy, it said that the transfer would go through, the NEXT possible transfer window, the 1st June. I can buy Liga Adelante players however. Anyone here had the same problem?

Don't know how's implemented exactly, but IRL, players can't move between Spanish same division clubs if they have played over 5 games that season until the next season, so, no January transfer window move for Aguero ;)

The rule is implemented like that to avoid a clausule buyout at half season, that could leave a team absoltely broken.

Don't know how's implemented exactly, but IRL, players can't move between Spanish same division clubs if they have played over 5 games that season until the next season, so, no January transfer window move for Aguero ;)

The rule is implemented like that to avoid a clausule buyout at half season, that could leave a team absoltely broken.

Hhhmm, that's a shame. Sold most of my team so i could buy Zhirkov, Aguero, Asenjo and Ignacio Camacho:p. I'll have to go for Vagner Love, and look for reserves elsewhere then. I've never heard of that rule before though. Thanks for the useful info though.:thup:

Archived