FM Mobile?

With FM making the transition from the barely portable FM to the Handheld version in recent times, i was wondering if there would be any chance of making it even more on-the-go with FM Mobile...? The mobile gaming industry has maybe two or three extremely basic, unofficial manager games; and with big-name game developers developing some big-name mobile games in the last few years, is there any chance SI could exploit this almost uncharted area of mobile gaming? Especially since few of us tend to lug around our PSPs for FMH (or PCs for FM for that matter), but are forced to carry our mobiles surely this would be a worthy addition to the FM lineup. Surely most consumers would be more than content with one or two leagues, and the programming would certainly be easier than any other release to date....SI?

With FM making the transition from the barely portable FM to the Handheld version in recent times, i was wondering if there would be any chance of making it even more on-the-go with FM Mobile...? The mobile gaming industry has maybe two or three extremely basic, unofficial manager games; and with big-name game developers developing some big-name mobile games in the last few years, is there any chance SI could exploit this almost uncharted area of mobile gaming? Especially since few of us tend to lug around our PSPs for FMH (or PCs for FM for that matter), but are forced to carry our mobiles surely this would be a worthy addition to the FM lineup. Surely most consumers would be more than content with one or two leagues, and the programming would certainly be easier than any other release to date....SI?

The first P? "Play"? Hmmm

Anyways i found a little ripper called LMA Manager 2007 so thats gonna keep me busy for a while. I take back what i said about the lack of good-quality official games cos this is a beauty. Sorry to advertise another brands game but:

Transfers, contract renewals, tactics (inc formations, mentality, setpiece takers), unlockables (extra formations, accelerated training, no injuries, unlimited funds), fantasy team mode (create team name, colours, select squad), editable training schedules, messages, league tables, progress graph, financial stats (bank statements, editable ticket prices, sponsors, attendance stats), custom stadium upgrades, training upgrades, all packed into a mobile game! Also because they dont have the rights to official names, they found a clever workaround by letting the user edit names. 2d match, text match or quick result options. I was like WOW when i first played it. Anyone who wants to know where u can get it let me know.

• SI Staff

Thread closed - advocation of piracy will not be tolerated on these forums.

PS> Pirating the kind of games you allegedly want on a platform isn't the way to encourage any developers to continue supporting it ...

Archived