What does it take to become a Legend

What does it take to become a Legend for your club? Im about to start my 11th season with FC United here is my achievments so far, im also rated as the best manager in the game if that helps

Blue Square North - Prediction 16th - Finished 1st

Blue Square Premier - Prediction 22nd - Finished 1st

League 2 - Prediction 24th - Finished 1st

League 1 - Prediction 24th - Finished 2nd (won Setanta Shield)

Championship - Prediction 24th - Finished 2nd

Premier League - Prediction 20th - Finished 16th

Premier League - Prediction 20th - Finished 8th

Premier League - Prediction 14th - Finished 5th (won FA Cup)

Premier League - Prediction 8th - Finished 2nd (Won Europa League + Community Shield)

Premier League - Prediction 6th - Finished 3rd (Won Champions League + Super Cup)

Also im still playing at Gigg Lane, cap 16800 (owned by Bury) with no sign of the board building our own stadium, I have a balance of about £100M

This is something that def has to change for fm10. I assume all this is with one club?

It's totally wrong. By now you should be in the icon's list with bury. for example, it's also wrong that a player you sign and maybe stays at your club for 2-3 season should become a favoured or an icon in your club. I just don't think there is anything you can do about.

This is something that def has to change for fm10. I assume all this is with one club?

It's totally wrong. By now you should be in the icon's list with bury. for example, it's also wrong that a player you sign and maybe stays at your club for 2-3 season should become a favoured or an icon in your club. I just don't think there is anything you can do about.

this is all with FC United, they ground share with bury

And yes players that have played for the club for 2-3 years are in the favoured list

for example, it's also wrong that a player you sign and maybe stays at your club for 2-3 season should become a favoured or an icon in your club.

Why 's that? Like a player can't become a favoured player in 2-3 seasons.

Becoming a legend looks to be a bit random now.

6th season I got back to back promotion apart from spending 2 years in league 1, I got put on the list after we got promotion to the prem. I was mistaken about passing favoured personel and icons I was on favoured personel in league one and then missed icon and went straight to legend.

6th season I got back to back promotion apart from spending 2 years in league 1, I got put on the list after we got promotion to the prem. I was mistaken about passing favoured personel and icons I was on favoured personel in league one and then missed icon and went straight to legend.

sounds like something is wrong with my save :(

I'm as confused as everyone else at the moment; here's what I've done with Farsley Celtic, yet absolutely no recognition at all.

Promotion from BSN, L2, L1, Championship to EPL

10 x EPL winners

10 x FA Cup winners

6 x League Cup winners

10 x Community Shield winners

2 x UEFA Cup winners

8 x Champions League winners

9 x Super Cup winners

8 x World Club Championship winners

I'm thinking once Farsley are the team which have won all cups the most times (already true for the Super Cup and World Club Championship), and are the richest team in the world (currently 4th), then finally I will become a legend. If I achieve that and I don't become one, I'll just give up (although by that time I'd imagine FM10 would be out).

It took winning the Premier League with 4 games spare for me to become a legend at FC United - 2038, with 10 years in the Premiership winning at least one cup each season over the last 5 seasons and getting into the Worldwide Hall of Fame

2032/33 Premiership 3rd Champions League Winners

2033/34 Premiership 1st Champions League Winners

2034/35 Premiership 1st FA Cup Winners

2035/36 Premiership 2nd Champions League Winners

2036/37 Premiership 2nd FA Cup & Carling Cup Winners

Though it appears to be different for everyone - possibly down to a combination of manager reputation, club reptutation, expectations, performance and fans opinion of you

this happened with me i took stockport county from league one to premiership and won loads of cups and in that time I got onto the favoured personnel list but then for some reason I was taken off. this annoyed me so i just used FMRTE to make me a legend

I'm still annoyed I'm yet to make Icon (thats the first one right?), I'm the 3rd highest paid manager in the world on £105,000 and the highest in the prem. I've won everything including 5 in one season last year... but one youngster who's played just 17 games for me is on the list?

When the news refers to me as a legend from the fans, why am I not even an Icon? As a fan in real life, I'd kiss the feet of any manager who won ANYTHING for my city :D

yep, i have the same problem with this Legend status

im playing as FC Zurich on Swiss Super League

and im even on my 12th season now, and the board have made a stadium under my name too

my achievement so far is

08/09 - 2nd in League

09/10 - 1st in League, Swiss Cup Winner

10/11 - 3rd in League, Swiss Cup Winner

11/12 - 1st in League

12/13 - 1st in League, Swiss Cup Runners Up, Euro Cup Semi Finalist

13/14 - 1st in League, Swiss Cup Winner

14/15 - 2nd in League, Euro Cup Winners

15/16 - 1st in League, Swiss Cup Runners Up, European Super Cup Runners up vs Inter

16/17 - 3rd in League

17/18 - 1st in League, Swiss Cup Runners Up

18/19 - 1st in League, Swiss Cup Winners, Euro Cup Winner - my 1st treble in game

i won 2 EURO cup in a club that have never won it, at least the engine should make me the legend with the club

now i have this striker, Alex Teixeira, bought him since 19 yo, and been playing him full season ever since, and he played the most caps for my Club's history

scored the most goal and always player of the season and top scorer of the season, but he never made it to the Legend as well..

wierd huh

it seems this may be my year, saved up £120M hoping for a new stadium but that didnt happen just got £100M transfer budget instead after buying some better deffenders im sitting top of the league (fingers crossed) maybe if i win the league and world club championship i might make it onto the legends list

it's funny.

I was at Newcastle for 2 seasons, And i was an Icon:

In the first season my achievements were:

2nd In Premier league. (Won by Man Utd)

FA Cup Semi Final (lost to Chelsea)

League Cup Final (Lost to Blackburn)

In My Second Season:

1st in Premier League

FA Cup Winners

Champions League Final (lost to Inter Milan on penalties)

Now I don't know what the catergories are defined on but things i could hint at being contributory:

Profile favourite club was Newcastle Unitied

Most of the players regarded me as "favoured personell".

Most managers in the league had a good opinion of me (apart from Alex Furguson and Rafa Benitez who i argued with alot in the media)

I played very attacking football and managed to both score and concede the most goals in the league in both seasons.

I also got alot of bookings and red cards and several FA fines. (due to rants about offside goals and protests against professional fouls, which Steven taylor was prone to)

But 2 seasons and I was an Icon, I sadly never got to play any more of that game as my save file corrupted. I have not since Reached a status at any club, even rochdale with whom i achieved premier league status and two visits to wembley. Though neither have i tried to replicate the team and style I used in those two seasons.

It would be interesting to know what constitutes a legend, an icon, and a favourite.

One thing i am trying on my curent game managing brentford is attending every Newcastle game I can by selecting them right at the start of the season. Knowing that Newcastle do horrendous under the likes of Curbishly, Kinnear and that swedish bloke, i am hoping two good seasons at brentford and i can apply for the Toon job and maybe get it. I will be interested to see if this has any baring on the system.

DS

I think its pretty much random.

i think if you can contribute 1 or 2 major trophy, they should be given the status already

it will be funny if you won like 4 CL, 10 League titles, 8 League cups and any other cups there are

and you are still not their legend

i think if you can contribute 1 or 2 major trophy, they should be given the status already

it will be funny if you won like 4 CL, 10 League titles, 8 League cups and any other cups there are

iv won blue square north, blue square premier, league 2, Setanta Shield, FA Cup, Europa League and Champions League, all in the first 10 seasons i should be a legend lol

On my Sunderland save I have won every trophy availalbe for the past 4 seasons add to that another 5 domestic cup wins, another 2 league titles and one more champions league, its annoying to not be on the legend list.

Archived