Realistic Database

I'm looking to start a new game that wont lead to englands dominance over world football, and I understand that running more leagues will generally fix the problem and give a more balanced database.... but which league should i run? I dont want to run too many, heres the ones i definetely want to run:

Australia

England

Italy

Spain

Holland

Scotland

USA

Germany

And Maybe France.

Are there any leagues i'm forgetting that will balance the database properly? Any other nations i should run? (important nations)

I'm looking to start a new game that wont lead to englands dominance over world football, and I understand that running more leagues will generally fix the problem and give a more balanced database.... but which league should i run? I dont want to run too many, heres the ones i definetely want to run:

Australia

England

Italy

Spain

Holland

Scotland

USA

Germany

And Maybe France.

Are there any leagues i'm forgetting that will balance the database properly? Any other nations i should run? (important nations)

Oh yeah I've retained players from most european nations, and south american nations (all the big ones anyway) but I'm after advice on which to actually run. I have a computer capable of runnning them all, but i dont really want to, i just want the right balance.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by nick1408:

I run a lot of leafues but only the top 1 or 2 leagues from each country. this has kept the contenental comps pretty even </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Me too - in the interests of long-term balance I'll load up the top leagues of as many countries as I can.

Guest mikeytwigge

russia plus a few other eastern european nations

the big western nations

s africa

australia

brazil argentina uruguay

1 out of sweden finalnd and norway

1 or 2 from asia

mls

Archived