keirrison wp

You have to wait till he gains Nationality of the coutry you are playing (i assume England league) you can check it in his personal ;)

The problem with this is that a player doesnt always apply for nationality of the country they are playing in and there is absolutely nothing you can do to encourage them to take up dual nationality. I've been saying for ages now that this is something that needs addressed in FM.

I think in England they need to have played 70% of there international games in the previous season (correct me if I am wrong)

Actually its over the previous 2 seasons.

Loan him to Spain 2 years plus processing application (from 10 days to two months). It is shortest time needed to get EU passport for a Latin American player.

Also they will refuse nationality only if they see no point in it, so it is rare for a player to turn down an EU passport due to it's exceptional usefulness.

Loan him to Spain 2 years plus processing application (from 10 days to two months). It is shortest time needed to get EU passport for a Latin American player.

Also they will refuse nationality only if they see no point in it, so it is rare for a player to turn down an EU passport due to it's exceptional usefulness.

oh so thats how arsenal got a work permit for vela...

Archived