Is this wierd?

I started managing Wolves in my first season...............

We won the Championship by 24 points and losing one game all season. In the League and FA Cup we got knocked out to Sunderland and Man United Away 2-1 and 2-0

I get promoted and decide i am aiming for a top half finish, so my board give me £28million transfer budget and about £250K per week for wages.

At the end of the season we have won the League by 4 points (92) over Man Utd and only losing 2 games all season. We then won the League Cup vs Chelsea and FA Cup vs Man City, both on penalties.

Despite the Media predicting us to finish 19th, with a average size of a transfer budget we done the treple.

Anybody done anything like this before? I found it kinda wierd:D

yea i did something amazing on mine to, i was playing as Havant and Waterloo when i one the euro millions lottery and invested 90 million into the club and we won the fa cup, league cup, prem league ,euro cup, and super cup, that is ofcourse after i got promoted from every league each season winning every game and not letting 1 goal in. i then went on to manage uzbekistan and won the next world cup with them ............funnily enough i also dont have any screen shots coz my game also broke.....what a coincedence eh...

yea i did something amazing on mine to, i was playing as Havant and Waterloo when i one the euro millions lottery and invested 90 million into the club and we won the fa cup, league cup, prem league ,euro cup, and super cup, that is ofcourse after i got promoted from every league each season winning every game and not letting 1 goal in. i then went on to manage uzbekistan and won the next world cup with them ............funnily enough i also dont have any screen shots coz my game also broke.....what a coincedence eh...

Wierd isnt it..............my game didnt even give me the chance to have my third season:mad: LOL

Archived