Highest Transfer Fee [Player Naming]

The highest I spent was on Bojan €55m (Release clause) I don't know how would Barcelona put this "low" relaese clause on this real gym

The highest I've seen so far which was also recieved by me was for Pato >> €125m, Surly by the crazy spending Real Madrid (I've got Pato for free) ;)

I hold the record on my save at Liverpool, with the top two transfers: Messi for £43.5m and Aguero for £40m. The highest AI transfer is the £38.5m paid by Real Madrid to Porto for Lisandro Lopez

The highest fee in my game is the £85m I received from Real Madrid for Messi, 6 months after signing him for £42.5m.

The most I've spent is £46.5m for a regen- Mohd Safri Ishak; a half Malaysian, half scottish striker from Leeds.

Old fat Scottish guy buys Malaysian bride?

Looking at his name, it's probably an old rich Malaysian dude marrying a Scot chick after meeting her in a random Yorkshire pub :D

Anyways I haven't seen (m)any big money transfers in my save. Highest were around 30m-40m quid mark~

i paid 150 cesc and 95 for zlatan............fabregas was worth it and zlatan was decent......a regen did the most of the scoring.....he came through me academy....he was only 21......im surprised i never got any offers for him....

Archived