FM language update?

Hi.

This year I found out that there are many options in which language you can play the FM. When I was looking for russian language version for the game, I understood that they don't use an absolutely new tranlate every year, but improves and adds the new feeches of the new game version to the older language file. Am I right whith this?

I would love to make a latvian language update to the game, but don't know how and with what... Can you please help me, guys, to find out, how to start to make the translation to latvian language from FM 2009 and how than I later may improve it to fix FM 2010 feeches?

I don't want to translate in russian, but it latvian. there is a very big difference in that. I want to translate from english to latvian, but don't know how to do that.

I didn't mean that, sorry. I thought you had a Russian language pack and wanted to edit it. Either way, the editors forum will tell you how to edit whichever language pack you are using, hopefully it will be as simple as changing each word, but it would probably take a long time.

I didn't mean that, sorry. I thought you had a Russian language pack and wanted to edit it. Either way, the editors forum will tell you how to edit whichever language pack you are using, hopefully it will be as simple as changing each word, but it would probably take a long time.

It's ok. ;) Thanks for your advice! :)

Archived