Finding regens

I either use player search and filter by value and age (this is not the best way and does not always work) but I have found some very good regens that way. Also I look in the Newgen Dates- Chronological order thread on this forums to see when the new regens from different countrys come in and send a scout there.

It's a bit of a 'low-tech' suggestion but at times I indeed screen through the smaller leagues manually. The youngsters can usually be approached to sign. On that screen you will find your assman's opinion on any player. Those who are good shall be scouted then and maybe signed.

I do that shortly after the newgens are generated (early to mid January and early July, depending on the league calendar, as I don't know when exactly they are generated)

Also I screen through the international U21 squads or even the first team squads of smaller nations (where they can get quicker), sort by age and find the best among them usually. Though of course, they appear there only after some time so they might already have been snapped up by others.

A bit of a hassle but at the same time a very safe way of searching as in the search screen you may not find everyone due to your scouts not knowing them yet.

Archived