potential attributes/genie scout

i dont have genie scout and cant use it as i use a mac

but is it so that attributes can only ever reach a certain level as i have seen pictures of genie scout and it has a 'potential attributes'

does this mean that stats maximum level is pre-determined

because i thought the only thing that was predetermined was PA and that the attributes could be shaped as desired through the right training and so on

i aks ebcause i have a very promising 17 yr old striker who is very slow and hoped that i could get his pace and acceleration up to a reasonable level

but now im not sure if il be able to do this

any feedback and help will be greatly appreciated

Physical attributes are probably the hardest to improve, as they are in real life. In general you can shape the spread of a players attributes through training, but as I said, it's much harder to improve physical attributes than technical ones.

this 17 i was talking about has 8s for pace and acceleration

whats a realistic target to aim for these attributes to increase to

i would have thought they could get to about 13 or 14?

has anyone had any experiance of making a slow player into a reasonable one?

actually managed to do it now

thanks alot Mr Soton

Then you should also know by now that Genie Scout does not give you a maximum potential for any given attribute, they don't exist. It only gives you the PA. If the PA will ever be reached and which attributes would then improve by which extent depends on traing and match practice and cannot be foreseen.

At 17, he is unlikely to improve all that much and I would consider 13/14 impossible. Perhaps 10/11, at a stretch, using intense physical training.

What?! At 17 players will be starting their development, they will continue increasing until they are about 22 - I reckon 13 is perfectly achievable for the next 5 years.

What?! At 17 players will be starting their development, they will continue increasing until they are about 22 - I reckon 13 is perfectly achievable for the next 5 years.

In real life no in the game yes, also genie only gives you an idea of how good the player could be. With the right training and mentoring you could shape his development differently.

Archived