Too many leagues...

Im in 2025 with my Hibs team and I have far too many leagues running but I don't want to leave Hibs ever so is there anyway I could de-activate the other leagues? Or even minimise the detail so it loads a bit quicker?

There is no way to deactivate a league, however you can reduce the detail in your game to make it run faster.

Settings > Detail level (2nd from top iirc) > then just reduce the detail level on all competitions that you don't really care about - I noticed a significant difference when changing this.

To make it run fastest, make sure the Preset Configuration for both Club Competitions and International Competitions is set to Minimum, although I recommend setting the country you are managing in to 'Main Stages'.

There is also a lot of information on how to make your game run faster on this link, from footballmanagerwiki.co.uk.

:)

Im in 2025 with my Hibs team and I have far too many leagues running but I don't want to leave Hibs ever so is there anyway I could de-activate the other leagues? Or even minimise the detail so it loads a bit quicker?

I think this would be a definite improvement for the game though; that is the ability to de-activate leagues when playing a save. Of course once de-activated they probably couldn't be re-activated, etc but it would definitely be worth it for people who play long games! Though the smartarse answer is not to load so many leagues if you plan on playing the same save for so long...

However, 100% what arsenal_2111 said.

Archived