Club and International manager?

Just a quick one. On the old CM games you could mange a Nation and a Club. Is this still posible on FM2009? Are there any implications? For example will some Charmen not be happy about you doing 2 jobs?

Thanks.

Just a quick one. On the old CM games you could mange a Nation and a Club. Is this still posible on FM2009? Are there any implications? For example will some Charmen not be happy about you doing 2 jobs?

Thanks.

Yes you can do it fine. I'm not sure about the implications, but there hasn't been any so far as far as I can see.

Yep, you can manage a club and nation at the same time. In my Man City game, I took over the Nigeria national football team a couple of months before the 2010 world cup, taking them to a decent quarter final finish. Didn't have a problem with the club chairman regarding it though.

The 2 jobs don't really mix.

The game just proved me wrong. I'm manager of AC Milan and Italy, just called my squad for a friendly. Inter just withdrew all their players just because Mourinho doesn't like me (obviously cause I'm AC Milan manager).

Archived