What are my players actually doing on the training ground?!?

Really enjoyin the game so far. A few things need to be added in the next version like being able to pick your own backroom satff and building up your stadium but apart from that a good solid game. One thing though that really frustrates me is the amount of training injuries (at least one a week) and usually to a key player!! I checked my training regime and none of my players are down as focusing on improving their kung-fu so why the hell are they always ending up crocked? Is there anyway of reducing this happening?? Cheers.

Really enjoyin the game so far. A few things need to be added in the next version like being able to pick your own backroom satff and building up your stadium but apart from that a good solid game. One thing though that really frustrates me is the amount of training injuries (at least one a week) and usually to a key player!! I checked my training regime and none of my players are down as focusing on improving their kung-fu so why the hell are they always ending up crocked? Is there anyway of reducing this happening?? Cheers.

Well, when you recieve a message from your assistant about the training regime you know its time to move some things around, i mostly have the attacking training on high wereas the goalkeeping i keep low, you have to play around a bit with the intensity

Archived