Strikers With goal Drought !

hello , i am currently celtic and i have signed Peter Crouch since he was the only good target man i could sign at that time. he hasn't scored a goal in the first 10 games of the season. i have am currently playing 2 wingers and focusing the passing down both flanks so they get a lot of crosses in the box but he still doesn't seem to be winning any headers.

i was wondering if anyone could give me any ideas ?

I know this might sound daft, but you may - like me - be the type of person who doesn't work well with tall strikers; unless they have alot of pace too.

It might be worth abandoning the wingplay/cross approach and try and employ two strikers who will work the channels, with an intelligent central midfield presence providing the slide rule pass from the centre.

Try changing your PI or TI,for some time i had that problem but now no.

I've managed to get perfect PI for my attackers.

Playing with Villa and Agbonlahor scored 12 in 25 games & Tevez 23 in 27 games :)

my 16 year old future star striker which is touted to be the next Jurgen Klinsman has only scored 2 goals in 6 match. 1 goal in 5 league matches, I am very dissapointed. As my other striker has scored 18 in the same 6 games.

Hope things will change. Because I already have a replacement for the 31 year old striker who has 18 goals in 6 matches. I have 10 players over the age of 30. I'm replacing 5 of them. 1 of the players im not replacing is my 30 year old coalkeeper. Next season I will have 5 over 30's. I will replace another 2 the season after. I think aslong as I have 3 players 30+ that is ok to have in your 1st team squad of 22 players. Also have 3 players 16-19. Then have the rest 20-29 (16 players)

See if i have someone like crouch upfront does it make a difference if i have a fast striker aswell to get onto crouch's flickons ?

Probably will for your overall goal tally but might not help Crouch too much.

Wiitastic: Give your player a chance. He is only young and is playing at a top lever (presumably). I don't think that ratio is too bad considering his age and the fact he hasn't played before. Players in real life have gone on longer no scoring streaks.

Archived