Finally completed a season!!!

After a total game time of 2 days 16 hours and 23 minutes I finally completed my first season. Some achiement eh.

After all that time, all I managed was to finish 12th in the league, semis of league cup, 6th round of fa cup, Obfemi Fat ones top scorer and I feel like it hasnt been worth it at all.

Just thought id share, gotta be some sort of record :o

So on to next season! See ya in a month when I finish my 2nd season! mwahhh!

Congratulations! Do you set everything up meticulously, with your spreadsheet and mathematical package calculating the optimal strategy to use?

Cant say I do anything like that no, lol. Think most of my time is taken up trying to find players. especially in my first season. I look absolutely everywhere, under 19s, 21s. ill probably be doing the same again in pre-season just not as much this time. Need to replace the old outdated Steve Harper, made loads of mistakes for me this season, and I can rely on the backup. Need a quality keeper so will be on hours looking for him! ;)

I usually do a season in 2weeks. I play on average 3-4 evenings doing 3-5hrs of FM!Usually Log on at 8-9ish then stop at 11:00! well i say stop. Thats when I say to myself to go to bed. takes about 20mins to log off as I have that disease called 1more game syndrome!

Quite good as about 4 of my mates do the same. Chat away on Steam.

I usually do a season in 2weeks. I play on average 3-4 evenings doing 3-5hrs of FM!Usually Log on at 8-9ish then stop at 11:00! well i say stop. Thats when I say to myself to go to bed. takes about 20mins to log off as I have that disease called 1more game syndrome!

Lol this sounds scarily accurate and familiar!!!! I play most evenings for a few hours.. Laptop as well so I dont spend any time away from the missus, i simply sit next to her on the sofa whilst she watches the TV.:D:thup::D

"i simply sit next to her on the sofa whilst she watches the TV" - Brilliant (makes a note)

Have completed 5 seasons in just over 9 days of game time (it has taken me about 6 months though as I didnt play much in spring time as I was trying to save a relationship - see above).

I know exactly what you mean man. ;)

3 days and I am coming up to the end of 2nd season..

Same speed as me :)

All these people who speed through a season a day...I just couldn't hack it. But I do get distracted by Steam buddies and other games on it that I play, like dods! I reckon I'd be much quicker getting through a season if I'd have bought the CD version! lol.

If i go on FM generally i try and switch most other things off so im not distracted, i play full screen and it takes forever those first few times to switch in and out (although after a while its fine).

Generally it takes me around a day-day and a half of game time to get through a season, which can often actually be between 1-2 weeks...

Lol this sounds scarily accurate and familiar!!!! I play most evenings for a few hours.. Laptop as well so I dont spend any time away from the missus, i simply sit next to her on the sofa whilst she watches the TV.:D:thup::D
"i simply sit next to her on the sofa whilst she watches the TV" - Brilliant (makes a note)

Have completed 5 seasons in just over 9 days of game time (it has taken me about 6 months though as I didnt play much in spring time as I was trying to save a relationship - see above).

When I was still playing FM, I used to take the Laptop to the 'in-laws' on Sunday and play it over there whilst they all made dinner and dealt with the kids :thup:

When I was still playing FM, I used to take the Laptop to the 'in-laws' on Sunday and play it over there whilst they all made dinner and dealt with the kids :thup:

You have secured yourself legendary status among all males for that. :p

It's usually somewhere between 48 and 72 hours of game-time to complete a season, but that's because I have to spend a lot of time alt-tabbing out in order to write sections for my story.

For games where I'm not writing, somewhere between 32 and 48 hours of game-time for a season. I like to look around and 'smell the roses'.

After a total game time of 2 days 16 hours and 23 minutes I finally completed my first season. Some achiement eh.

After all that time, all I managed was to finish 12th in the league, semis of league cup, 6th round of fa cup, Obfemi Fat ones top scorer and I feel like it hasnt been worth it at all.

Just thought id share, gotta be some sort of record :o

So on to next season! See ya in a month when I finish my 2nd season! mwahhh!

You must be joking a record???!!

I'm 13 days into my save and at the beginning of April in my 1st season!

Archived