Constant approaches for staff

This is getting really stupid - every two days the same team offers the same member of my staff a job, the only way to stop him going is to constantly offer him a new contract, with exactly the same terms as before.

This happened with another member of staff until I no longer had the chance to offer him a new deal.

This happened to me when I signed 3 new coaches to increase the number I had. I signed one from Reading, one from Arsenal and one from Inter. Unfortunately Arsenal and Reading obviously decided they needed to replace their coaches and approached literally all of mine one after the other. It was very annoying.

Ive had this as well... Is it a known problem??

I don't know if it's a known problem but it definitely sounds like a bug. I remember the same club kept making repeated bids for one of the players on my shortlist. I got so fed up that I took him off my list.

Yea Man City is infamous in my games for that. I signed a 5 star coaching staff for my Arsenal, and then Man City approached one 6 months, later, then I gave them new contracts, so they decided to approach another one, then I gave him a new contract and so on and so on till I went on holiday and found two of my staff on Man City...

i've got the complete opposite happening, which is quite unrealistic.

My Liverpool team is the best in the world, yet I've only ever lost 1 staff member to another team, he was 1 of my youth coaches who decided coaching for Bayern Munich was a better idea, I simply replaced him with the other Youth Coach at Bayern Munich!!

I am surprised no one has approached any of my staff to be managers in a lower league, I would happily let them go, just to play against them to see if they'd use a similar tactic to mine.

Isnt that if you have gone on holiday though? Normally you get a chance to offer a contract at the same time too.... Lost a few coaches to manager jobs before... Vilanova at Barca is a classic one, Quieroz was on older games when he was at ManU

Archived