[FM09] Pirates Adventure - Bristol Rovers F.c

Owens

Fm2009

Version 9.3.0?? (newest one)

Okay so i am going to be keeping you updated with my Bristol Rovers Career.

It's called Pirates Adventure because the clubs nickname is "The Pirates", or "The Gas".

Okay as i only found out about this section of the forum today i will update you on my second season, and about the end of season 1.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

In season 1 , (coco cola league 1) i finished 2nd in the table behine Leeds, by a good 10points.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - -

Season 2.

- - - - -- -

Currently lieing 2nd place in coco cola championship, made a couple of signing's including sergio asenjo which im not to pleased about as i owe Valladolid £7million pound in 17 more games which will put me in the red! i also am a couple of grand over my wage budget.

Jack Willshire is on loan to me, with Macheda and Fabio from Utd.

Will update you at end of season again.

Okay just bought daniel parejo and jose zamora, both quality players, also bought chad Evans in on loan with Jose Baxter, Both have been on form in theire first game 2 goals each in a 6-0 win at southampton.

46 games a season takes the mick, can't wait till promotion to the prem , played 20 games in the championship, won 18 lost 2!!!

im going to try finish this season tonight, yes another 26 games, that means i got all night as it's the 6 week holidays :). Also when i get to the prem i have a strange feeling i will come straight back down, so can i pump a little money into my squad from man city??

Archived