Recommended specs for running all leagues

to be fair mate it all depends how long you would be comfortable sitting there and waiting, i think all leagues may take a bit to long..

What you could do is run a couple of leagues, go on holiday for exactly one year and see how long it takes to run for 1 year and then do the same again increasing the leagues you wish to run. from there you can work out an average time for each week.

i run alot of leagues and i get about 2 games complete each hour..

I'm not sure there's anyone that has tried to run every single league in full-detail. I expect that data processing would take quite some time.

If you have a quad-core processor and at least 4gb of RAM (I have 8gb) you should be able to run 20~odd leagues (I run all leagues in England, Italy, Spain + Top-2 leagues in France, Germany, Netherlands + Top leagues from any combination of Argentina, Brazil, Australia, Scotland, Portugal, Belgium, and Russia) in full detail with a large database with relatively few problems regarding processing times (I certainly manage just fine, although there are a few bottlenecks, particularly at the end of the season and some days between June-July when EVERYONE seems to be playing matches).

I have a 1.8GHz laptop with 1Gb RAM.

All leagues with every club and every player retained.

Takes about 1 hour to get through a week but love the experience.

Naturally I started the game as unemployed but turned down the first job which was with FC Gutre or something in Sweden because their season last for less than 6 months. :o

I did however take the Vasco da Gama job (no not that one;)). So I am now managing in South Africa's First Division Coastal. :D I have big plans with my £190pw wage budget. Starting with getting below it. :(

Archived