What features would you like to see in Football Manager 2010?

Here is same new thinks i would like to see in FM 10:D

1.I would like to start like a young team manager in the club and to make my progres from there. In FM 09 i can't manage to be a manager at young nations like Englnd U21s(ecept if you are manager of Englnd):(.For example to recive offer from manager od Englnd to be a U21s manager :D

2.Maybe be able to start as a youth/reserve team manager and work your way through the ranks of the club

3.have idea of board meetings. It’s when you as a manager talk with board members about upcoming season or season that has just been finished.

4.Some more "personal life" aspects to our manager lives, but without trying to do too much. A few touches won't hurt, after all.

5.impruve manager profile for example i like a manager to get same favorite players.

6.Don’t tell me I’m the only one who sends my assistant to every perceivable Press Conference (bar the very important ones!). FM Press Conferences mean as much to me as the BBC does to Sir Alex Ferguson. The answers become mandatory and I believe this area of the game needs to be developed further as it can clearly has the potential to work.

7.Chairmen don’t really do a great deal on FM 09. They don’t have any personality and rarely have any involvement in the game. Yes, it’s Football Manager not Football Chairman, but wouldn’t it be a nice addition to have your billionaire Sheikh demanding that you sign big name players or he will take matters into his own hands? I seem to remember this sort of thing happening on a previous version of the game and I’m all for bringing it back for FM 2010! Why not throw in Directors of Football too?

Archived