Grrr at Activation! Please Help!

Hi,

A few days previously my trusty old Dell Laptop finally died (probably a power source problem) so today I've invested in a shiny new HP Laptop (well I say invested... finance!). I raced home unable to contain my excitment as for the first time I'd be able to watch the 2D... After spending 2 hours getting the laptop all properly set up, I went to load FM09 for the first time only to be asked the activation code.

How can I get my copy activated? I've got the original CD but I'm clueless as to where the box/manual is (my FM09 CD just lives in the drive continuously!). I'm a wee bit hacked off having invested in 11 versions of CM/FM and yet now I cannot load up my copy as I've lost the code! Is there any way to install?

• SI Staff
Hi,

A few days previously my trusty old Dell Laptop finally died (probably a power source problem) so today I've invested in a shiny new HP Laptop (well I say invested... finance!). I raced home unable to contain my excitment as for the first time I'd be able to watch the 2D... After spending 2 hours getting the laptop all properly set up, I went to load FM09 for the first time only to be asked the activation code.

How can I get my copy activated? I've got the original CD but I'm clueless as to where the box/manual is (my FM09 CD just lives in the drive continuously!). I'm a wee bit hacked off having invested in 11 versions of CM/FM and yet now I cannot load up my copy as I've lost the code! Is there any way to install?

I don't know if there's anything they'll be able to do, but you need to get in touch with SEGA customer support - http://help.sega.com/

You can use your forum login from here to raise a ticket.

Thanks for swift reply! It's ok I got my dad out of bed (he's a shift worker) to dig out my old dusty FM box in the garage and have managed to get it working... I've got a week off work and a new laptop with a working FM! I know what I'm going to be doing...

Still grr re.: activation codes though... is far too messy for my liking!

Archived