Haha, never had this message before

I don't get it?!?

Also, what skin you using?

Cheers

Basically the news message is saying that my board will presumably have to clear out all the applications from "Football Managers" e.g. the peopel who play the game like this, do well, then as a joke apply for a real club. Hope that explains it a bit better.

The skin is Flex09, I recommend it, it is rather good.

Basically the news message is saying that my board will presumably have to clear out all the applications from "Football Managers" e.g. the peopel who play the game like this, do well, then as a joke apply for a real club. Hope that explains it a bit better.

The skin is Flex09, I recommend it, it is rather good.

Haha! I get it now - eventually! Didn't know FM had the capability of such a humourous message.

And yeah, it looks good - gonna google it now. Looks the bees-knees!

Nice reaction to the 'big' press story a few years back about the guy who applied for the 'boro job. I think there is a website dedicated to is, but i cannot be bothered to get the link :p

There is, it's a list of 100 things the guy wanted to do before he was 40 or similar.

For the Middlesborough application, they sponsored him for something (haven't looked at it for about a year), and they also said that he was over-qualified so, one of the big teams would poach him too quickly :D

i remember seeing a story about an 11 year old applying for the england job stating his CM Achievments taking cambridge to the premiership and winning the champions league etc. The FA sent him a formal letter back and then gave him tickets for the 1st game under the new manager. Think it was before Sven Took over

Haha! I get it now - eventually! Didn't know FM had the capability of such a humourous message. QUOTE]

there have been lots of humourous things in FM down the years, one of the funniest i remember was when a player punched another and the commentry said "and what a punch it was too!"

And in one of the very old versions, when you left a club a message came up saying "we think you are a right bandit!"

Archived