players dont want to stay at my club

well, im playing with an israeli club(beytar jerusalem) and even manage to win champions league once, got to champs leauge+uefa finals the 2 season before winning, and winning the world championship after.

im ranked 7th in the world by the champions rating, and next year if ill pass the group stages i will be ranked one(lol) as in the first of the 5 season shown now, the team has managed to get 0.92 points(again lol).

my reputation is continental and is 7600 which is alot, and i manage to bring marquinos, akinfeev and even miguel veloso!! (and as an israeli watching the real israeli league, all i can say is big lol, very realistic... (: ).

but i have a problem that happened to me when i played with israelis team before, alot of players want to leave me to a bigger club!! (the 3 i mentioned and actually most of my skeleton), and i dont know what to do.

they want to be sold, say they achieved all they can and get all crancky, and its like that every year.

but im a continental team ranked 7! (and 1 next year), i may even be close to 8000 points(teams like athletico madrid and sporting).

maybe its because of the crappy israeli league im at?

how can i solved this problem of they always wanting to leave me?

thanks.

ps-i can try offering them better salaries but if they accept it(a big if, and i already have them for almost the maximum years contract) they will just flip again in a few weeks and ask again(happened).

I get the same problem when I manage a Danish club. It's because the league reputation never develops. It doesn't matter what you do, if you have good players they will always want to leave for bigger clubs. Just try and always keep them on 5 year deals. That way, when they get sick of you and your club, you can force them to stay anyway. It will kill the harmony at the club, but if your players are good enough you'll still be able to win stuff.

Archived