more than 1 computer

yh they are. so what do i do if i download it of steam

would i download the demo then put the code in or what.

thanks mike

Just install Steam on both machines and download FM09 onto both - this is what I do. I keep my save games a shared network drive so I can pick up and play from whichever machine I am on.

Make sure you copy your databases/graphics/LNCs etc (if any) to both machines though - just basically try to maintain an identical setup.

Just install Steam on both machines and download FM09 onto both - this is what I do.

Better is to download it to 1 computer and make a backup of it via steam. That backup you put on a usb stick or cdrom and install on the other pc. Saves downloading fm for a second time.

Better is to download it to 1 computer and make a backup of it via steam. That backup you put on a usb stick or cdrom and install on the other pc. Saves downloading fm for a second time.

Depends on the speed of your setup, for me I reckon it would be quicker to download it again on a second machine that do back up, copy to USB stick, copy to other computer etc etc..

Depends on the speed of your setup, for me I reckon it would be quicker to download it again on a second machine that do back up, copy to USB stick, copy to other computer etc etc..

Perhaps, but downloading it twice it not so great for your download limit.

Archived