U23 Manager?

Sorry if this's been posted before, but I can't search U23 :( So I need an answer in this thread :p

I started the game as Manager for Australia, and I did make a previous one but it stuffed up. Last time I didn't know that we didn't have a U23 manager for the Olympics so we lost every game. I can't find out how to get a U23 coach... Help greatly appreciated!!!

thanks!

I managed Belgium for the Olympics, so i could pick the squad etc. But if you go on team settings you should be able to pick one of your under 21 or 18 managers to manage them. I personally pick the squad before the registration period is over and then put another manager in charge. Also remember you can have 3 over 23's.

I managed Belgium for the Olympics, so i could pick the squad etc. But if you go on team settings you should be able to pick one of your under 21 or 18 managers to manage them. I personally pick the squad before the registration period is over and then put another manager in charge. Also remember you can have 3 over 23's.

Thanks dude. You're a legend :D:thup:

Archived