I want to withdraw from international squad

I'm playing with Vauxhall and we have a very important cup game coming , but unfortunatly , the U.S U20 has just called up in my best player to play a concacaf u20 international game.

I really , really want to block him from leaving but don't know how...Is there someway to block him from leaving?...He has the "int" icon next to his name and the match is set for today..meaning i can't select him for the cup.

Also , is there a way to block him with the help of the real time editor???

I've tried to change his nationality and put him with some other nationality , but the game refuses to discard the "int" icon next to his name , which states he's ready to leave for international games.

Please help.

TBF you should have a squad not depending on 1 player.

I am also in the lowest division in England, and I have 16 players with 7 star ability according to my assistant manager with an ok jpa and jpp. I then have two 6 stars, four 5 stars and two 4 stars.

Overall my squad is rather good, I even have some players (regens, and a couple of real players), that my assistant manager reckons are currently League 1 quality, which is good.

Unfortunately I am 7th.

• 1 year later...

He's obviously already set off, he's already with the squad, he's been selected, I can't see it just allowing you to withdraw him even via the realtime editor on the day of the game. It sounds like you're screwed, and you'll basically just have to get on with it, because I genuinely can't think of any way of changing it now.

Archived