Speed

I wasnt sure where to put this but moderators please move it, if ive done wrong.

Now, I bought fm09 when it was first released, but sent it back due to all the problems with registering.

I have since bought it again, BUT I have now apparently played over 2 days and 14 hours and I am only into March on my first season.

I play have a Dell model # DE051 with 1028 mg ram but am not sure on the processor speed.

I play english leagues up to league one, italian and spanish leagues up to premier and scottish up to premier.

When setting game up it reccomended I could use this many leagues, in fact I use less than it reccomends.

Does anyone have any reccomendations to speed this up as im really tempted to start over again and do just 1 league.

Would putting a 2gig ddr ram in help? Its not that old of a computer really.

Would a faster graphics card at all help cos I had to download some patch for the game to work initially. I did install it through steam, would that make a difference? I do close it down once its opened FM.

Any help would be appreciated as I am happy with the squad im starting to assemble in my game.

Cheers

(yes my first post woooo)

Any chance you just leave FM running as you arent actually playing?

Anyway, the ram would help yes, i can also recommend creating a desktop shortcut so that you dont have to be running steam when you play as it will eat quite a bit of system resources. Graphics card possibly but ram would be the better option, and if you could try find out your processor that would help me also.

Just did a bit of research, i believe you can take up to 4GB DDR2 ram (400mhz or 533mhz), assuming we are looking at the same model, if this is the case you want it all matching if you know what i mean. It also appears you have a sissy power supply which may not handle a new powerful graphics card, so i would watch out for that.

well look at the system information the processor is X86 Family 15 Model 4 Stepping 1 GenineIntel 2527 mhz.

I do tend to go look at internet while its loading but this is only cos I get bored of waiting for it to load.

Archived