World Cup winners

Has anyone ever won the world cup with a smaller country like Jamaica, Honduras, Wales, NI etc.

I think this is probably the hardest thing to do on the game as you can't "sign" players and you only have a limited number of players to choose from

Has anyone ever won the world cup with a smaller country like Jamaica, Honduras, Wales, NI etc.

I think this is probably the hardest thing to do on the game as you can't "sign" players and you only have a limited number of players to choose from

:mad:. Small !

on fm08 i won the world cup with ghana in 2010 aswell :)

i still remember the quarters/semis/and final of course

quarter final

ghana 1-0 turkey

gyan

semi final

argentina 3-3 ghana

messi (2) gyan

piatti essien

piatti o.g :)

won 4-2 on pens

final

ghana 1-0 spain

essien

in the 12th minute

from a corner :)

greatest achievement on FM ever :D

Maccers lets be honest we are a 'small' nation that punches above its weight but thats what makes us sooo brilliant.

For us to be 30th in the world is quite the achievement considering we hav like 1.6million people and look at the state of our local league!

All enlgish cant slabber tho ;)

Maccers lets be honest we are a 'small' nation that punches above its weight but thats what makes us sooo brilliant.

For us to be 30th in the world is quite the achievement considering we hav like 1.6million people and look at the state of our local league!

All enlgish cant slabber tho ;)

Oh I know, I was on the wind. :D

They can slabber all they want, because we will never forget that night in September. ;)

I hate how if you win the world cup even with a relatively unfancied side like sweden, as soon as next season starts the FA are only satisfied with your performance, even if its only two weeks after the world cup final.

IRL if you won the world cup with almost any team other than Brazil you would surely be a national hero, feted for life etc (if it was england). I really hate the ''satisfied'' comment, or the ''still sure they made the right choice in appointing you'' comment (you think!). Would really like to see this changed

in fm10

I hate how if you win the world cup even with a relatively unfancied side like sweden, as soon as next season starts the FA are only satisfied with your performance, even if its only two weeks after the world cup final.

IRL if you won the world cup with almost any team other than Brazil you would surely be a national hero, feted for life etc (if it was england). I really hate the ''satisfied'' comment, or the ''still sure they made the right choice in appointing you'' comment (you think!). Would really like to see this changed

in fm10

Quite so.

I'll give you an even odder example: In my current save, Ukraine won the European Championship, and right after fired their manager, as "they felt it was time for a change". Say what?

Archived