Could I?

Could I get co-ownership available in england?

Could I add another league in the english system as in make a league above the EPL? or possibly when teams get relegated from the BSN/S they go into another league? just to mix things up a bit.

How about adding more than 3 subs per game?

just wondering :)

You can add leagues can't you?

No. The only way of getting around this would be say, swapping all Italian teams with English teams if you wanted more Italian leagues playable. However, England has more playable tiers than any other country in the game so it isn't possible in this case.

Yeah but in the data editor I thought there was a tab to make a new league? I know you can make new weathers (god like) or countries as well.

You definitely can't, I'm certain of that. Don't think there's an add country option either.

You probably are high Lewis tbf ;) Jk

Nah, you can't add countries, remember I made a thread about it a while back, you can make your own clubs though, and even make your own injury.

'Mon Weegie having swine flu in their updates as a low percentage injury. :D

• SI Staff

You can't create competitions in the editor as it would be a bit pointless if you can't do anything with them in the game.

All the competition rules are hard coded into the game so you can't change anything like co-ownership rules.

Used to be able to do both those things didn't you? Definitly the create a country one, I tried it once though to be fair it didn't work and messed up everything else in the game so I'm not to sad about it.

Well, you kind of can create a country be re-naming an existing country and altering its reputation etc, but wouldn't be ideal if you want the game to be 100% realistic in that area and have all the countries. Another downside is that you can't alter coefficients iirc.

Archived