stadium capicity wats goin on? sponser aint got 1 :S

hi ive been playing football mananger 2008 for 3 seasons now and at the start of every year the board upgrade the stadium to 92000 capicity but it always goes back down to 76000 i fought i was just triping out or the upgrade mite not have been finished but ive checked my records and my highest attendance is 91899 vs aston villa at home in the prem this has happened every season now i get 1 game with the new capicity then it drops back down to 76000 also i havent had a sponser for ova a season now can some1 help me please

hi ive been playing football mananger 2008 for 3 seasons now and at the start of every year the board upgrade the stadium to 92000 capicity but it always goes back down to 76000 i fought i was just triping out or the upgrade mite not have been finished but ive checked my records and my highest attendance is 91899 vs aston villa at home in the prem this has happened every season now i get 1 game with the new capicity then it drops back down to 76000 also i havent had a sponser for ova a season now can some1 help me please

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by canvey!!:

To solve the stadium issue you need to download patch 8.0.2. It won't get you your seats back but it will stop it happening again. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

ok but i downloaded 8.0.2. but it wouldnt let me run the game without the cd and i dont have a cd drive built in2 my laptop do you know how i can make it work without a cd?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by markcator3006:

How do you manage to play the game without CD Rom drive? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

downloaded the game with the no cd crack from limewire

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by jpphoenix:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by markcator3006:

downloaded the game with the no cd crack from limewire </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Anyone wanna start a pool as to what time he'll get banned?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by jpphoenix:

Thats the wrong answer I'm afraid bud

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by stdan27:

Anyone wanna start a pool as to what time he'll get banned? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

ive bought the full game and got a external cd drive but dnt wanna carry it about wiv me wen im travelin do i? and it uses up the battery 2 fast so i was obvo gonna sack the cd drive off and get the crack 2 play it wivout a cd

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">downloaded the game with the no cd crack from limewire </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Goodbye! It doesn't matter if you've bought the game legally as well, that's advocation of piracy and you'll be gone from these forums.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by canvey!!:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">downloaded the game with the no cd crack from limewire </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Goodbye! It doesn't matter if you've bought the game legally as well, that's advocation of piracy and you'll be gone from these forums. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

wow cry me a river

i ask 1 simple question and u all start goin on about aload of bs i payed for the cd therefore if i wanna download a crack so i can play it wivout usein the cd i can ive payed for it and if any of you have a laptop you know the battery last alot longer wivout the cd drive pluged in

It cause your using a cracked copy that it wont let you download the patch properly. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

you sure coz i used the full cd version and added the crack to the game maybe if i re-install wiv the cd get the 8.0.2 patch then get a crack that mite work?

It cause your using a cracked copy that it wont let you download the patch properly. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

you sure coz i used the full cd version and added the crack to the game maybe if i re-install wiv the cd get the 8.0.2 patch then get a crack that mite work? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

1. Read the rules of this forum.

2. Yes he is sure, Your using a cracked copy of the game.

3. CD cracked is piracy¬!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Frankie 7:

you sure coz i used the full cd version and added the crack to the game maybe if i re-install wiv the cd get the 8.0.2 patch then get a crack that mite work? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

1. Read the rules of this forum.

2. Yes he is sure, Your using a cracked copy of the game.

3. CD cracked is piracy¬! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

well tey shud make a laptop version were you dont need the cd in the drive to play the game

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by nick...:

you don't ned the cd in the drive to play the game, only to load it up.

after that you can unplug your cd drive, and still run the game.

Problem sorted. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

thanx man i fought i needed it in all the time ive jus got it wrkin wivout a cd and crank anyway

CD cracks are illegal whether you own the full game or not.

My God, I've not been on these forums at all for a couple of months but the proverbial has really hit the fan, hasn't it? Times gone by this thread would have been locked and the OP banned quicker than you could say "lol".

The mods do excellent work on this website (in very difficult circumstances), but they're up against a torrent of **** every day. I'm surprised they even bother at all, to be honest.

I hear plans are afoot to revamp these forums. Not before time, imo. I used to post here very regularly, but I can see why I don't any more.

Well, that's my "it was better in my day" speech over and done with. I beleive it's now open season to flame jpphoenix.

ur a pirate and you smell and you have sex with men in their bum bum!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by stdan27:

Anyone wanna start a pool as to what time he'll get banned? </div></BLOCKQUOTE> 12 O'clock

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Millie:

ur a pirate and you smell and you have sex with men in their bum bum! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Whats wrong with that icon_confused.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PoopyPants:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Millie:

ur a pirate and you smell and you have sex with men in their bum bum! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Whats wrong with that icon_confused.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE> Liked it icon14.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PoopyPants:

Whats wrong with that icon_confused.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ninjas are better.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Synergy6:

I get warned for a month for saying the word "crack", and this guy is still here for actually using one? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, but if I remember correctly, you were talking about your drug of choice for those all-night FM sessions, obviously SI see drug abuse as a worse offence than piracy! icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by happy slappy:

When I saw the thread title I was going to slate him for using text speak, never mind.

icon_rolleyes.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>lol

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PaulHartman71:

This reminds me of a joke I heard last week:

Why are pirates, pirates?

Because they Arrrrre </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

lol

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">but it wouldnt let me run the game without the cd and i dont have a cd drive built in2 my laptop </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Never seen a modern laptop without a cd-rom drive. Yours must be an antique!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Frazza Pee:

The Mac Air doesn't have a CD Drive </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes it does. Its just not built into the actual computer.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NepentheZ:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Frazza Pee:

The Mac Air doesn't have a CD Drive </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes it does. Its just not built into the actual computer. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Another reason why I'm sticking with windows for now...

Rancer890 - The AirBook is the only brother of the apple series that doesn't have the hard drive / CD-Rom drive etc etc connected to it. I advise getting a MacBook Pro if you're looking to move away from windows.

Frazza Pee - Yea pretty much. You can get one that connects via USB, or you can get a wireless one. (Obviously, the USB drive runs at a quicker speed for doing things such as burning)

See, this is why we need a UK digital download version.

Come on SI, y'know you want to! :-p

As long as it only verifies once a week or something. Otherwise i'll keep the damn cd. what else can i play when my net dies? :-p

Archived