Rapidshare

- FM 2009 v9.3.0 - PC

- FM 2009 v9.3.0 - Mac

- FM 2009 v9.3.0 - Mac (eSellerate)

- WSM 2009 v9.3.0 - PC

- WSM 2009 v9.3.0 - Mac

- WSM 2009 v9.3.0 - Mac (eSellerate)

I have seen all these but im using steam do i need too download one

I want one which has got all the new signings like ronaldo to madrid and all them any help please?

Thanks

I think you're getting a bit confused mate - there are 2 things which you need to recognise - patches and updates.

Patches:

These improve the game by fixing bugs and mistakes that are in the game - these are officially released by Sports Interactive (SI) and the last one was called the 9.3 patch - if you installed the game using Steam then it should have installed 9.3 automatically anyways so you shouldn't need to worry - to check if you definitely have the 9.3 patch installed then if you go to start a new game the database that you should only be able to select should be titled the 9.3 database.

Updates:

People create their own databases where they have updated loads of different data in the game - for example...new transfers, new financial situations, new teams in new leagues, league and cup winners, new managers etc.

The 9.3 patch was released at the start of February so SI included a lot of new info and data that had happened between when the game was released and when they released the patch.

However, obviously a lot has happened between the start of Feb and now and so lots of people make their own databases with changes included so that if you start a new game it will be as realistic as possible - if you go to the Editor's Forum on this website then you'll find loads to download there.

There are still changes happening throughout the summer so these will keep updating with people adding to their new databases with new information - I'll probs wait until the start of september when all the transfers are completed and download the Weegie update (they always seem spot on for me!).

Hope this helps!

Archived