how can i improve a players free role rating?

but i mean leonel messi has a free role rating of 20 but his positioning is 8 and his concentration is 13. c.ronaldo has anticipation 10, OTB 14, positioning 4, decisions 10, concentration 12, creativity 12 and his free role rating is 15 so there must be something else that determines it. btw these are FM08 attr ratings

"Free role" in the editor is a position that strikers play in when you assign them a free role. It isn't an attribute any more than AML is. You can't tell whether your midfielders have a high rating in this position, and it can't be trained. You could try retraining them as strikers- if they show up as MC/FC, they have free role 15+. If they are MC/ST, their free role attribute is less than 15.

but i mean leonel messi has a free role rating of 20 but his positioning is 8 and his concentration is 13. c.ronaldo has anticipation 10, OTB 14, positioning 4, decisions 10, concentration 12, creativity 12 and his free role rating is 15 so there must be something else that determines it. btw these are FM08 attr ratings

"Free role" rating is a position, as above. Messi often plays this position, Ronaldo rarely.

Archived